Chapter 50

*1 month later*

Anna:*runs in Jack's and Elsa's room yelling* me and Kristoff are all done and packed annnd redy to go!

Jack:*chuckles and nods*yeah we are to *takes his suitcase and Elsa's as well* come on guys and girls let's get this vacation started *laughs walking to his car* we are going with my helicopter~

*everyone looks at him shocked but they go on with it *

*when they arrive at his private garage for his jets and helicopters they move in the suitcases and hop in as the helicopter flies up going to the destination while in the mean time they all keep looking around and taking pictures of the beautiful view *

*hours later as they arrive and land down on top of the hotel*

Kristoff: okay like how rich are you man...? *laughs taking his and Anna's suitcase*

Jack:*laughs looking at him and smirking* I'm rich man like really really rich, now come on let's go to our rooms*

*they walk down stairs from the rooftops and they get their room keys and go im their room*

Elsa:*walks in looking around as she smiles* this is fucking amazing~*looks out of the window* let's go to the beach! I'm texting Anna! *runs in the bathroom with a pair of bikini*

Jack:*just laughs and blushes a bit nervous of what's gonna happen tomorrow as he just changes in the room*

*later that day they all go to the beach and hang out okay a bit of volleyball. After that they went our to a restaurant to have dinner and headed to their rooms *

*the next morning when they woke up they went to have breakfast*

Anna: okay so for today! *looks at Elsa* I'm borrowing you Elsa *giggles * I need your help with something and I'm sure the boys will want a bit alone time

Elsa:*looks at her confused* you need me for something? What??

Anna:*leans and whispers in Elsa's ear* I want to surprise Kristoff tonight and since you and Jack are kinda experts at like sex I need some tips outfits and other hot things ~

Elsa:*widens her eyes and blushes but laughs* okay sis then I guess I'm going with you*looks at Jack* I can right?

Jack:*chuckles* why are you asking me babygirl it's totally fine *smiles* you two have fun I guess

*after they have their breakfast Elsa and Anna change their clothes and instantly go our shopping for Anna*

*about 5 hours later *

Anna: thank you for today sis *smiles and hugs her then whispers *now go see your man I can notice you missed him the whole time~

Elsa:*chuckles and nods hugging her back* have fun~*laughs walking in*

*when Elsa gets in she sees rose petals leading a way to their bed*

Elsa:Jack what are you up to~*giggles and walks to the bed then sees a note and a box then be takes the note and reads it as it's says *

-- Hey babygirl you're probably curious what is all this about but you'll find out soon now I want you to open the box and put it on~ --

Elsa:*giggles putting the letter down then takes the box and opens in them sees a short shiny blue dress*awww.... *giggles and puts it on smiling then sees a note and reads it *

-- I can already tell how beautiful you look~ now follow the petals --

Elsa:*gigglea and blushes follow the path of petals and it leads her room the desk with the mirror and another box and note*ohh Jack*takes the note and reads it*

-- Open the box babygirl and put it on --

Elsa:*smiles taking the box and opens it as her eyes widen when she sees a blue necklace with a bracelet and earrings as she blushes*ohh Jack... *smiles and looks in the mirror and puts them on as she bites her lip* you have a taste baby~*sees another note and reads it *

-- Don't forget to follow the petals babygirl don't keep me waiting~ --

Elsa:*giggles and follows the path of petals again as they lead out to the balcony as she sees the sunset and a teddy bear saying i love you, a lot of flowers and a note as she reads it*

-- you know the teddy bear isn't as cure as you and you know that the flowers don't smell better than you ~ look up to the beach babygirl~--

Elsa:*smiles and bites her lip then looks up and her eyes widen as she gasps and covers her mouth*ohh Jack... *she sees there's a heart of candles and in the middle of it there's a table for two and it has food and more flowers more candles then she sees Jack by the stairs and runs to him hugging him tight*what is all of this baby? *blushes * is it my birthday.... *looks at him*

Jack:*chuckles and hugs her back then looks down at her *it's not you're birthday babygirl ~*smiles kissing her head then takes her hands and kneels down opening the box with a diamond ring as he glups*
Elsa Winter you're the most amazing person I know sometimes I feel like I don't deserve you but I can't let go... So I'll make it quick and I'll ask you... Do you want to spend the rest of you're life with me... *sighs and glups *
Will you marry me?

Elsa:*gasps and tears of joy start streaming down her cheek*jack... Yes!! YES!! A thousand times yes!!

Jack:*smiles and giggles and puts the ring on her finger then stands up kissing her deeply like never before*

Elsa:*smiles happily as she's till crying and wraps her hands around his neck kissing him back deeper*

*in the same time Anna and Kristoff stat clapping and smiling as they are also with tears in their eyes*

Elsa:*looks at Anna and Kristoff* all three of you planned this?! Omg! *still crying* I can't believe it!

Jack:*chuckles looking at Elsa holding her by her waist* this was my plan all along babygirl~ while Anna distracted you with shopping about her ~ me and Kristoff did all this ~

Elsa: wow I'm speechless... *wipes her tears and hugs them all again* I love you  guys so much *looks at Jack* especially you ....My savior~

*****THE END*****