Chapter 45

*in the morning*

Elsa:*starts waking up as she moves her hand around looking for having but then ehines and pouts when she doesn't feel him anywhere on the bed* daddyy~~... Ughhh...

* no one answers witch means he is not in the bathroom but she notices the sheets and covers are cleaned*

Elsa: what are eyou up to*chuckles a bit then stands up and goes in the bathroom as she takes a shower *

*30 minutes later*

Elsa:*when she's done she walks out and  starts getting dressed but then hears someone talking down stairs and then gasps recognizing the voice*no.... No no no no... *starts brething heavily and panicking as she quickly gets dressed and runs down stairs then gasps when she sees Jack and her father talking*

Her father: we don't know each other and stuff but I happen to know that you have BOTH of my daughters here in your house! *glaring at Jack*

Jack: I think you got the wrong house sir *looks at him as he folds his arms * im not forcing anyone to stay here with me

Her father: yes you--*before he continues he sees Elsa* ahhh! There she is *smirks looking at Elsa as he bites his lip seeing how hot and sexy she got* Elsa! Princess! Come here!

Elsa:*when she feels his gaze on her, she instantly starts shaking and she gulps when he starts speaking but she looks at jack then back at him* hello father... *walks to them but stands next to Jack*

Her father:*looks at her one more them as he is angry but then he looks at Jack* I would like to speak on private with my daughter so can you please leave

Jack:*shakes his head looking at him* no I can't leave and I won't leave Elsa lone here with a psycho like you*rolls his eyes as he goes to wrap his arm around Elsa*

Elsa:*before he does she moves away stopping Jack from putting his arm on her* i-it's fine J-jack... I w-will talk to him.. Y-you go find Anna... *shaking a bit*

Jack:* widens his eyes in shock looking at her * you have to be kidding me... *looking at her in concern*

Elsa:*bites her lip and looks at him like she is begging him* please...

Jack:*stares few seconds in her eyes then sighs and nods as he walks away upstairs to find Anna*

Elsa:*takes a deep breathe and looks at her father* u-uhh... What are you doing here...?...

Her father:*looks at her like he is ready to murder her*you bitch! *grabs her throat and slams her on the wall*you left with the other slut of a sister! You are disgusting piece of shit! *gripping her tighter* looks like I didn't teach you how evil I can be!

Elsa:*tears are already running down her cheeks as she's gasping for air and she's trying to push him away but can't*s-s-s-t-t-o-o-p-p....

Her father: no I won't stop! I won't show you or your sister mercy! *glaring at Elsa as he tightens his grip then leans closer to her ear and whispers* I want you two back at my house tomorrow... I don't like to repeat myself so if you don't want anything bad happening to everyone you love I suggest you listen... *smirks looking at Elsa* damn you've gotten pretty sexy~ I can get money out of you*he runs his hand down your waist*

Elsa:*starts shaking harder and crying harder as she feels his hand then bites her lip and starts breathing heavily as she can't say anything and she's terrified and all she can do is nod*

Her father: good girl*smirks then let's go of her throat*

Elsa:*falls down on the floor gasping for air as her whole body is shaking as he already left a mark on her neck*

Her father: I'll see you tomorrow~*laughs stroking her hair as he leaves*

*few minutes later Anna and Jack walk down stairs as they both gasp seeing Elsa still in the same position on the floor crying and shaking in in fear and disgust as she's sobbing and breathing extremely heavily while whispering* n-no... t-this isn't happening... No...

Anna:ELSA!! *instantly runs to her as she falls down on her knees and hugs elsa tight* sis... what happened... Please calm down... *hugging her tight*

Elsa:*when she feels Anna hug her she starts crying even harder thinking all the things their father will do as punishment for running away*a-anna... *bursts out in tears starting to shake uncontrollably again*h-hes back...

Anna:*gasps widens her eyes in pure terror as she starts Breathing heavily as well but bites her lip and hold Elsa tighter* we will figure something out..

Elsa:*continues crying but she's not hugging Anna back *i-i don't think we will... *sobbing and sniffing hard as she looks up at Jack and bites her lip*

Jack:*looking at then I'm worry and concern as he doesn't want to seperate Anna and Elsa because he wants Elsa to be with her sister, so he stays back but then notices Elsa looking at him and his heart breaks even more when he notices how scared and terrified she is but also he notices the hand prints on Elsa's neck*Elsa.. *sighs looking at her*

Elsa:*looking up at him as she bites her lip and tries standing up to run to him but can't and only starts crying again and she tries speaking but can't from all the sobbing as now her eyes are piffy red*

Anna:*sighs and sees she clearly wants Jack and she let's go of Elsa and stands up then looks at Jack and gives him a nod*

Jack:*sighs and nods back at Anna then instantly runs to Elsa kneeling down next to her*im here... * opens his arms to hug her but gets interrupted by Elsa*

Elsa:*interrupts him but hugging his instantly when he kneels down as she start crying harder and hold onto him like her life depends on it*j-j-jack...

Jack:*widens his eyes then sighs and holds her tightly and protectively as he starts rubbing her back softly* I'm right here Elsa... It's gonna be okay... I won't let anything happen to you... I promise on my life...

Elsa:*her breathing starts calming down as she's listening to his heart beat and his voice then she slowly nods and stops crying but her body is still shaking*

Jack: I won't let go of you... *holding her tight as he places a kiss on her head* shhh it's okay...

Elsa:*continues listening to him comforting her and his heart beat as she ends up falling asleep but still holding onto Jack tight*

********TO BE CONTINUED*********