Chapter 40

Elsa:*when she hears the doctor walk out and speak she instantly stands up and walks to him*i-im his girlfriend... *looks at him worried as she's shaking thinking she will lose him*will he be okay?... Is he okay?....

Doctor:*smiles looking at her* Mr. Frost is alright, we successfully took out the bullets they didn't do any damage but he did lose a lot of blood but it's not serious so you can rest assured*smiles*

Elsa:*smiles as she takes a deep breathe in relief and jumps happily*yes!! Thank you God! *starts crying*

Anna:*walks in in the same time*elsa... What happened is her okay?!

Elsa:*smiles looking st her crying*yes Anna he's okay! He will be okay! *hugs her tight but doesn't touch her because her hands are bloody then looks at the doctor again* can we see him please?

Doctor: he will be moved in a normal room in about 20 minutes, how about you go home clean up then come back here?

Elsa: no I don't want to leave---

Anna:*interupts her* Elsa you look like a mess... I'll come with you, we will get cleaned then come here as fast as we can besides you need to speak with the officers about Derek...

Elsa:*sighs then nods*alright... Let's go and hurry up*instantly walks out to the car with Anna following*

*they first go at Derek's house and break in taking her clothes back again for 10 minutes then they go to Jack's house and clean up for 30 minutes*

Elsa:*runs down stairs* come on Anna!! He was moves like 20 minutes ago!

Anna:*runs down stairs as well* alright alright! Let's go! *laughs running outside to the car with Elsa following her*

*at the hospital*

Elsa:*runs in and goes to a nurse*what room is Jack I mean Mr. Frost in?!

Nurse:*stumbles back a bit then chuckles*room 27 miss...

Elsa: thanks*smiles and runs through the halls looking for the room then sees it and walks inside *

Jack:*laying on the bed still asleep*

Elsa:*sighs and smiles walking to him sitting next to him* thank you for not leaving me... *leans and kisses his face everywhere*im sorry about everything

Anna:*walks inside as well*dang you're fast*looks at him as she smiles*hey Jack*sits next to him on the other side as she goes to kiss his cheek*

Elsa:*widens her eyes then pulls her back*ohhh nahhhh you don't...

Anna:*widens her eyes then chuckles*right *smiles as she holds his hand*im glad you're alright...

Jack:*hears them both but he still can't wake up*

*few hours later*

Elsa:*walking around the room*he should've woken up by now... Is something wrong? Is he okay? Do I need to call the doctor?... *starts panicking*

Anna: *sitting on the chair*elsa you need to calm down... He will wake u0 just give him time, he was shot 3 times

Elsa: I know he was... And it's because of me.. if something happens to him I will kill myself you hear me I will do it---

Jack:*interupts her*no you will not *smiles as he looks at her weakly*

Elsa:*widens her eyes and freezes in place then looks at him*jack... JACK!! You're awake! *runs to him sitting again next to him hugging him tight*

Jack:*widens his eyes and gasps*woah... Elsa aghhhh! *wines in pain as he chuckles*slow down you know Im hurt right?

Elsa: omg..! Im so sorry! *moves off him as she tears up and smiles*youre awake youre speaking...

Jack:*smiles*damn right I am*chuckles looking at them both*how are you two..

Anna: don't worry about us... We're better now that we know you're alright..

Jack: I told you im not leaving just yet*chuckles as he reaches out for Elsa*

Elsa:*sits next to him and holds his hand kissing it gently*are you sure you're okay? Does it hurt? Where does it hurt? Are you hungry? Should I call the doctor? *worried*

Jack: princess.... Im alright I really am*smiles squeezing her hand*buuut I might be a bit hungry~

Elsa:*widens her eyes*i knew it! *chuckles then walks out going to the cafeteria opposite the hospital buying some food for him*

*when she comes back she sees the bed is empty and there's no one there*

.........To be continued..........