Chapter 9

Elsa:I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE!! *yells angry and sad in the second time*

Jack: Now that very rude princess~... *chuckles leaning on the wall next to the door and hears her gasp*

Elsa:*gasps and her eyes widen when she hears him then glups*im not coming out....

Jack:does that mean you want me to leave?.... *smirks *

Elsa:no!! *blushes and covers her mouth then stands up washing her face but can't hold in her tears and unlocks the door running out hugging him tight bursting into tears *

Jack:hey hey... *feels bad and hugs her back *call down princess...

Elsa:I missed you calling me princess~*giggles a bit still crying*

Jack:*chuckles*i will always call you princess from now on*smiles*im sorry...

Elsa:it's not you're fault.... I'm stupid I thought I can trust him... I found out what he does and I'm so sorry... *hugs his tighter *and I beg you don't ever avoid me...

Jack:*chuckles and makes her look at him wiping her tears *promise*smiles and leans down going to kiss her head *

Elsa:*smiles then blushes and goes up kissing him deeply wrapping her arms around him*

Jack:*widens his eyes but pulls back and looks at her *what are you doing? *looks at her *princess....

Elsa:i-im sorry... *looks down*i wanted to do that since forever... I'm so sorry I'll understand  if you hate it... I'm just nervous.... *tears up again*i won't do it again...

Jack:*chuckles*princess did I say I hate it or I don't want you to kiss me? ~

Elsa:*still looking down as she shakes her head*n-no you didn't said any of them... *blushes a bit *

Jack:*lifts her chin up making her look at him as he wipes her tears again then smirks *kiss me princess~

Elsa:*blushes dark and shibers hearing him say that and instantly goes on her toes and kisses her deeply but passionately wrapping her hand around him smiling*

Jack:*smiles and kisses her back as he lifts her off the ground wrapping her legs around him and holding her by her thighs not her ass*

Elsa's thoughts
After me and Jack "talked" And after he left with Anna I went to school of course walking duh... I told Astrid and Merida what happened and they both gasped surprised... I asked whats happening and they told me about Derek... I felt disappointed in myself... I trusted him... If I lived at my old house I was going to get raped... I didn't listen to Jack I got punsihed for it.... I hated that Jack ignored me... And now I found out he was right about eveything so I ran in the bathroom locked myself in for the whole day... I cried and cried more.. I'm so stupid how did I let this happen... My friends tried taking me out but couldn't... they left and 10 minutes later they came and knocked again, I yelled.... And then Jack spoke I gasped.... He was really here and he called me princess again...my heart started beating faster.... I tried to let him leave but couldn't so I ran out and hugged him tight... I felt safe truly safe I'm not letting go... I apologized a lot and ended up kissing him crazy right... when he pulled away my heard shatered   I started apologizing again then he told me to kiss him.... this is perfect...

Elsa:*few minutes of making out she pulls back panting*s-sorry...

Jack:*bites his lip*princess stop apologizing everything is okay I don't mind*starts walking away*

Elsa:woah! *holds onto him with her hands around his neck as his face is close to her chest*where are we going?

Jack:home you dummy*giggles going in the car driving away*

*they arrive at the house and walk inside*

Anna:*instantly runs to Elsa hugging her right*i heard what happened... I'm sorry sis... *hugging her*

Elsa:*smiles hugging her back*its okay Anna *smiles *I was wrong... I won't make the same mistake twice *yawns*I should probably go to bed...

Jack:*smiles*goodnight Elsa *smiles and kisses her head*

Elsa:goodnight Jack *smiles and walks upstairs and Anna follows her *

Anna:so you and Jack are okay right...?

Elsa:yes Anna were okay *giggles*goodnight sis *smiles goes in her room as she takes a shower and puts on just a shirt without bra and just her panties as she gets in bed*

*2 hours later *

..........To be continued.........