Chapter 30

Jack:*instantly runs to Elsa *I'm here princess... I'm here*quickly unties her legs and arms *I'm sorry I was late---

Elsa:*interups him by hugging him tight pressing her body on his sobbing and shaking hard*i-im so sorry! J-ja-ack don't l-leave me! *crying harder *

Jack:*gasps*princess I'm not leaving I'm here... *hold her tight and close as he sighs*im sorry I'm late he.... ----

Elsa:  n-no you're in time..Thank y-you... *tries calming down but can't as she cries harder and harder shaking more*its n-not you're f-fa-ault... Take m-me home please...and don't let g-go..

Jack:I won't princess... *sighs and moves her just a bit as he unbuttons his shirt and puts it on her then called the cops and picks her up walking out as he drives to his house*

*in the house*

Jack: princess... Stop crying please... seeing you like this is killing me*puts her on his bed*please princess...

Elsa:*still crying and shaking as she brings her legs to her chest holding then tight*i-i can't Jack... H-he touched me.. H-he almost raped me.. *covers her face crying harder*i can still feel his hands on my body!

Jack:*sits next to her going to hug her but stops thinking she will push him away or think he's Ben*princess... its over now okay... I'll fill up the bath so you can take a long hot bath okay?...

Elsa:*sobbing as she looks at him and nods but before he stands up she hugs him tight again and says softly*h-help me please... Help me get him off my mind.. Help my body forget his touch...

Jack: I will princess.. *sighs holding her close as he kisses her head then goes in the bathroom filling up the bath putting on bubbles then he walks to her wanting to her her*

Elsa:*not crying anymore but she's still shaking and she wipes her face then stands up and smiles softly a Jack taking his hands putting them on his shirt on her*please...

Jack:*nods softly kissing her head again then unbuttons his shirt off her seeing the hickey he gave her on her chest as he tries to stay calm then picks her up walking to the bath and putting her down gently*

Elsa:*sits in the bath silently as she leans her head back but she still holds her legs closed still feeling Ben's hand on her pussy and has her arms crossed over her chest and she starts crying again*

Jack:*notices* no... princess no look at me*staying on his knees next to the bath*

Elsa:*looks at him with tears in her eyes as she glups holding her legs tighter*

Jack: kiss me...kiss me then let go princess.. *puts his hand on her cheek*please...

Elsa:*nods and a smile appears on her face then she uses her hands to wrap them around his neck kissing him deeply as she's slightly off the water and st first she feels his hands and mouth on her breasts and chest but right when she feels Jack she doesn't feel him anymore*

Jack:*closes his eyes kissing her back deeply but he doesn't touch her*

Elsa:*smiles a bit more and sits in the bath still holding her legs tight as she leans to Jack kissing him deeper pressing her breasts on his chest getting him wet*

Jack:*gasps of her sudden reaction as he breaks the kiss looking at her while her breasts are still on his chest*princess...

Elsa: Jack... Please*looks at him*i don't feel him when I'm with you... Please get in the bath with me... Please*tears up again*i need you..

Jack:*sighs then nods*okay.. *takes his pants and boxers off then goes in the bath sitting down oppening his arms *come here...

Elsa:*smiles laying her back against his chest then she takes his hands and wraps them around her breasts*thank you Jack...

Jack: anytime princess*kisses her head holding her tight *I'm sorry I was late...

Elsa:*shakes her head*you were just in time.. *takes one of his hands as she opens her legs and slides it down to her pussy resting it there as she blushes and gasps softly totally forgetting how Ben felt as now all she feels is Jack*fuck...

Jack: princess are you sure----

Elsa:* interrupts him*please Jack.. I like this... I feel you just you... don't move just stay like that please... *smiles closing her eyes *

Jack:*nods and smiles softly kissing her head again holding on hand on her pussy and the other one wrapped around her breasts *

*30 minutes later*

..........To be continued..........