Chapter 34

*the arrive home and see Anna waiting outside the door happily*

Elsa: Anna!! *runs out of the car when jack parks it and runs to her hugging her tight*i missed you so so so much!

Anna: ahhhh!! I missed you to Elsa! *chuckles hugging her back tight not letting go as she jumps a bit happily*

Jack:*chuckles walking out opening the trunk as one guy comes and takes the suitcases taking them inside *hey Anna~

Anna:*widens her eyes looking at Jack up and down*is it me or are you hotter? *laughs letting go of Elsa as she runs to him and hugs him tight*i missed you so much as well....

Elsa:*folds her arms and rolls her eyes in jealousy and annoyance as she coughs*

Jack:smiles hugging her back*i missed you to Anna*smiles then notices Elsa and chuckles letting go of Anna* we should take a nap I know I'm tired from the plane and car. What do you say Elsa?

Elsa: a nap sounds amazing but first I would like to talk to Anna then I will join you alright? *looks at him*

Jack: okay princess~*smikes walking up to her as he kissed her deeply*

Elsa:*smikes kissing him back deeply wrapping her arms around his neck like she's saying "fuck off"  to Anna*

Jack:*smikes breaking the kiss as he walks upstairs going in his room*

Anna: let go in my room... Is eveything okay? You seem kinda weird.. *she walks upstairs in her room*

Elsa:*follows her upstairs then closes the door and sits down on a nasty bed as she sighs and takes a deep breathe*you remember Ben right?...

Anna: uhhhh*thinks a bit * Ben as in like ex boyfriend Ben? *looks at her curious*

Elsa: yeah that Ben... *takes a deep breath again*he t-tried to r-rape me.. *glups and teset up again looking down*

Anna: WHAT!? *jumps up form her bed as her eyes are wide and her mouth is open in shock and anger*that fucker! Where my phone!? I need a plane to go over there and murder the son of bitch who touched you!? *starts looking around*

Elsa: Anna stop it!! *walks to her making her stop moving as she hugs her*i said tried to rape me... He didn't.. Jack came in tie he didn't have the time.. *tears stream down her cheeks as she starts shaking a bit*

Anna: *looks at her with anger and sadness but also relief that Jack saves her in time as she hugs her tight*im so sorry Elsa.. I'm glad you're alright but that shouldn't of happened..

Elsa:I know Anna I know... *hugs her tight as well*im grateful to Jack... He saved me... again... Anna I love him more than anything.. *looks at her*im telling you this so you can back the fuck off*glares at her then laughs*

Anna:*laughs and raises her hands up in surrender as she smiles*i got that sis.. Don't worry I won't try anything with him his all yours*smiles*besides I have someone else that cought my eyes~

Elsa:*widens her eyes and smikes as she wipes her tears off*you do!? Omg tell me I want to know eveything! *sits back down on Anna's bed*

*30 minutes later as Anna told Elsa eveything about this kristoff guy she met and they talked about Elsa and Jack*

Elsa:*goes in her room putting on her pj's then slowly walks in Jack room*

Jack:*already asleep on his side on the bed as the lights are off but you can still see because the curtains are open and the moon is shining*

Elsa:*smiles looking at him as she carefully walks tot he window and closes the curtains then goes on the bed and opens his arms laying in them then he makes him hug her*

Jack:*smikes a bit knowing exactly who is is and what she's doing as he pulls her closes and holds her tight*

Elsa:*giggles a bit hugging him back snuggling into him as she falls asleep*

*the next morning*

..........To be continued.........