Chapter 49

Elsa*starts waking up and looks around a bit worried still thinking she is with her father but then sighs remembering and smiles when she notices Jack sleeping on the chair next to her* Jack?..

Jack:*when he hears her voice he instantly wakes up and sits up looking at you* I'm here babygirl... *rubs his eyes as he smiles and leans to her placing a small kiss on her cheek*

Elsa:*gigglea looking at him as she sighs in relief and takes his hand in hers holding it * please tell me it's over...

Jack:*smiles looking at her as he nods* it's over babygirl... They have the proof, he will go in jail probably be there forever*smiles squeezing her hand a bit* you and your sister are finally free..

Elsa:*smiles nodding happily then looks around and frowns* I don't want to be here.. Can we just go home please? *looks at Jack*

Jack: I would like that as well babygirl but we can't leave if the doctor doesn't tell us... You are hurt and maybe you need to stay here... I don't know I'm just not risking it...

*in the same time Anna walks in*

Anna:*smiles looking at Elsa* hey sis... We finally did it... After all these years we are free and we will be happy.. *sits next to her and hugs her tight but doesn't touch her stomach* I love you and I want to say thank you for everything... You were always like my mother *laughs a bit* I'm glad you are okay...

Elsa: aww Anna... *hugs her again but tighter as she tears up* you are my blood.. my evey thing and of course I will protect and watch over you just like mom could've...

Jack:*smiles looking at them but then the doctor comes in along with a nurse*

Her doctor: good morning guys...*looks at Elsa*Morning Elsa. How are you feeling today?

The nurse:*walks over to Elsa* I'll just check it up *smiles and pulls the blanket down and the shirt up as she opens the bandage and starts slowly massaging the bruise with some kind of an oil but in the same time her eyes flicker off  to Jack*

Elsa:*looks at him as she's still laying down then smiles at the nurse and let's her do her job*well my cheek doesn't hurt as for my stomach it hurts only when I put pressure on it or touch it... *bites her lip a bit when she feels the nurse massaging her with the oil but in the same time she catches her taking a few glances at jack and she instantly clenches her fists and her mood changes completely*

Jack:*doesn't notice the nurse taking few glances at him and doesn't notice Elsa's mood changing because be is focused on the doctor that's talking about Elsa's health and handing him the creams he needs to apply*

Anna:* instantly notices Elsa's mood changing and relises why as she chuckles and shakes her head but then the nurse speaks *

The nurse:*looks at Jack but sexily* excuse me, can you pass me the towel?

Jack:*hears her and nods as he smiles* yeah of course *takes the towel that's next to him and hands it to her*

The nurse:*when she takes it her fingers brush against his as she blushes and continues with the bruise*

Elsa:*never takes her eyes off the nurse as she takes a deep breathe containing her anger and jealousy then she moves the nurse's hands pulling her shirt down and sitting up as she looks at the doctor* can I go home I'll be much more comfortable

*the nurse looks confused and Anna chuckles shaking her head nothing how obvious Elsa is *

Doctor:*looks at her with eyes open wide in shock of how sudden the question was* well uhhh yeah you can but you need to be extremely careful, try not walking---

Elsa:*interruprs him* got it doc*rolls her eyes and looks at Jack* pick me up baby*opens her arms smirking at Jack and the nurse*

Jack:*sighs and chuckles taking the creams then stands up and picks Elsa up carefully in his arms *well thank you doc... I will call you if something happens*looks at Anna*take the rest of her stuff

Anna: yeah got it.. *takes everything that they had in the room then follows Jack and Elsa out of the hospital in Jack's car as she's sitting in the backseat* did you see that Jack?

Jack:*starts driving but frowns confused* see what Anna?

Anna: *chuckles and folds her arms smirking* did you see that Elsa got jealous when the nurse looked at you few times and then at the end the nurse kinda be used her fingers on yours and that triggered Elsa ~

Elsa: ANNA! *yells and looks back at her then ehines a bit and rolls her eyes* you didn't have to tell him that!

Jack:*widens his eyes shocked as he chuckles lightly then looks at Elsa and places a hand on her thigh*when will you finally accept the fact that I am yours and I will always be yours?

Elsa:*blushes a bit looking at him as she places her hand on top of his*i-i know that Jack it's just like... I always get jealous I mean.. You are hot and sexy and girls throw themselves at you even when I'm there! I can't help it I want to punch or do something...

Jack:*rolls his eyes continuing driving* no I totally understand you I get jealous as welle hen I see someone staring at you and I glare at them but make it look like nothing happened that's why you never see me get actually really jealous or lose control, but you need to calm yourself down*chuckles*

Elsa: *laughs and rolls her eyes playfully* yeah yeah okay I will try *smiles then looks out at the road *

*when they get home*

Jack:*walks out and goes over to Elsa's side as he picks her up and walks inside the house going straight in their room laying her down* from now on don't you dare her out of bed okay? You call me or Anna and we will come and help you

Anna:*walks in and nods putting their stuff down* yes Elsa Jack is right *looks at her* you keed to rest you heard what the doctor said so that's that you

Elsa:*groans and rolls her eyes looking at them* come on guys... You know how stubborn I am and I can't stay in bed all day... Please...

Jack:*sigh looking at her and gets an idea* how about you listen to me and Anna and stay in bed doing as we are telling you and when you are better me you Anna and Kristoff can go to the Bahamas on a vacation?

Elsa:*her eyes open wide along with her mouth as she gasps and smiles looking at him happily* yes yes yes!! *chuckles* okay okay I promise I will do as you say I will stay in bed and be a good girl!

Anna:*chuckles and laughs looking at Elsa then back at Jack* that was genius! I gotta tell Kristoff! *runs our of their room*

Jack: now come on let's sleep*lays down next to her and pulls her close holding her gently* I love you~

Elsa: and I love you more ~*smiles snuggling into him happily*

******TO BE CONTINUED*******