Chapter 13

*few hours later when they arrive at the location*

Jack:*smiles looking down at Elsa sleeping on his chest holding onto him as  he kisses her head opening the door and walking out holding else gently*

Elsa: mmmm... ~*smiles snuggling more into him holding onto his shirt as she shivers because of the strong wind*

Jack:*notices and walks inside his hotel going in his room as he opens his covers of his bed and lays her down gently covering her back up*sleep tight princess~*kisses her head and goes to walk away*

Elsa:*winches grabbing his hand with her eyes closed as she mumbles * please stay....

Jack:*smiles*im coming right back princess let me get the bags and my laptop I'll be back*kisses her hand*

Elsa:*nods and says softly*okay... *let's go of his hand laying on her side *

Jack:*chuckles and smiles softly going outside taking their bags then comes back in his room putting them down then takes his laptop and sits next to her on the bed opening it on his laptop and he starts working*

Elsa:*feels him next to her then turns around*i missed you~*hugs him around his waist not touching the laptop*

Jack:I was gone 10 minutes princess*chuckles and smiles looking at her *go back to sleep I have some work

Elsa:okay*smiles and falls asleep holding onto him*

*the next morning*

Elsa:*wakes up yawning as she tries to sit up but can't then looks down and sees Jack laying on her belly with his hands around her hips as she blushes hard and covers her mouth starting to breathe heavily*

Jack:*remaining asleep on her belly with his hands around her as she feels his lips touching her belly *

Elsa:*glups and takes a deep breathe still blushing as she runs her fingers through his hair and her nipples get hard as she bites her lip whispering*s-shit...

Jack:*grosns softly feeling her hand touch his hair as he wakes up and sits up stretching*morning princess~

Elsa:*still blushing as she looks at him covering herself so he doesn't notices she's turned on*morning Jack*smiles shyly*

Jack:you okay princess? *chuckles looking at her then smirks knowing what's the problem*sit up princess

Elsa:*looking at him still blushing then looks away and does as told but folds her arms covering her hard nipples *

Jack:princess~~*smirks and puts his hands on hers *let go~*goes to slide them down*be a good girl

Elsa:*bites her lip letting him move her hands as she looks away embarrassed*i-i... I'm sorry i-i...

Jack:why are you sorry~*chuckles*you have nothing to be sorry about *smiles and puts his hands on her hips moving her closer to him then slides his hand up grabbing her shirt and taking it off *

Elsa:*blushes like crazy as she's in her lace bra and looks away breathing a bit heavy*

Jack:*smirks biting his lip then makes her look at him*relax~ I just want to help you*smirks and leans in kissing her deeply with his hands on her sides *

Elsa:*smiles softly still blushing as she kisses him back wrapping her hands around his neck *

*they make out for 5 minutes*

Elsa:*breaks the kiss looking at him panting as she's supper wet and her nipples are harder *i-i.... *bites her lip*i feel ... *glups as she can't finish her sentence*

Jack:*smirks *how wet are you princess~*smirks*you feel the need of a touch huh? ~

Elsa:*nods covering her face*y-yes please... Touch m-me.. *looks at him begging*please touch me...

Jack:*smirks as he takes her pants off then slides his hand down her neck and chest between her boobs down her belly as he smirks and places his thumb on her laced panties on her pussy*

Elsa:*gasp arching her back blushing like crazy*please..... I b-beg you...

.........To be continued.......