Chapter 8

Elsa's thoughts
We went to the club and let me tell you it was loud and it had 100 people... We went to the bar bad few shots of tequila we got carried away that's when my sister Anna came and I was happy that she was here with us so we got drunk... I wasn't that much but still I wasn't sober either... the dancing part came and we danced for an hour, Anna and Merida were dancing together in a friendly way, Astrid was with a boy a handsome one they will probably spend the night tonight as for me I danced alone and ended up bumping into someone. .. that someone was Derek a friend of mine from school anyways we danced a bit then I had enough and left, Derek offered me a ride so I accepted it I didn't want to bother Jack... when he took me home I gave him a small kiss as a thank you but saw Jack looking at us I instantly regretted kissing his cheek so I got out and went inside.... Me and Jack argued... I really made him mad that he even called me Elsa... I did trust him but also I don't think Derek is the one that takes advantage of people but Jack was right how would I know... Then Anna called at least she listend to him... He went to get her god she sure does like him... just like me

*20 minutes later they both come inside as Elsa is dressed sitting in the living room*

Elsa:Anna! *runs to her*are you okay?!why didn't you come with me!?

Anna:y-yes... ~*hicc* I'm perfectly h-hot *laughs holding onto Jack*

Jack:*chuckles as he is holding her bridal style and his hands are close to her ass*lets get you to bed

Anna:j-jack I'm hot~~*giggles and starts kissing his neck*h-help me..

Elsa:*jealous of the way he's holding her then gasps when she hears Anna call him Jack and gets more jealous that she's kissing his neck*

Jack:*chuckles*anna you're drunk*smiles*lets get you cleaned up *heads upstairs*

Anna:yayyyy~~ you'll clean me up*giggles as they go in her room*

Elsa:*clenches her jaw and fist*why didn't I call him... I could've been on her place *runs upstairs in her room*

*the next morning*

Elsa:*alredy awake as she didn't sleep that much because all she can think of was what Jack and Anna are doing*ughhhh... *gets ready for school then walks down stairs and sees Anna*look who decided to wake up

Anna:*looks at her and rubs her head*morning to you to... *giggles*my head is going crazy *smiles*

Elsa:you were really drunk last night anyways where's Jack..

Anna:*drinks water*still sleeping in his room I'll go wake him up now *giggles and walks past her*

Elsa:*grabs her arm*Ariel does that if you haven't noticed

Anna:*giggles*i know that but he asked me to do it *smiles and goes upstairs*

Elsa:*sighs and pours water as she drinks it* I guess this is the way of punishing me...

*10 minutes later they both walk down stairs dressed casual*

Elsa:morning sir... *looking down*

Jack:morning Elsa *drinks his morning coffee then looks at Anna *how's your head *chuckles and kisses her head *

Anna:it's better sir thank you for everything~....

Jack:anytime Anna *smiles then sits down and takes files *

Elsa:umm Anna we should go to school

Anna:ohh I'm not going today *smiles*Jack and I are going somewhere

Elsa:*looks at her shocked that she called him Jack again *what!?

Anna:*giggles*yep*smiles*he said he has a surprise! *giggles happily*

Jack:*chuckles*go in the car Anna I'm coming in few minutes *stands up walking upstairs*

Anna:okay! *giggles and walks out going in his car*

Elsa:*clenching her jaw and hands and runs upstairs following him in his room*why are you doing this....

Jack:*chuckles and looks at her *can't you see I'm punishing you *folds his arms * now call Derek and let him take you to school and I'll go have fun with Anna *chuckles and puts on his watch and takes his wallet *

Elsa:you can't do this... I said I'm sorry and I told you I trust you more than Derek why don't you believe me... He was there and I didn't want to bother you*tears up*i care for you okay and I hate when you avoid me and have fun with my sister... And plus she called you by you're name...

Jack:Elsa enough*chuckles*i allowed her to call me Jack *walks closer to Elsa*why does it bother you that I hang out with your sister huh? ~*smirks looking down at her as they're inches apart*

Elsa:*glups looking up at him blushing then nods a bit *I don't l-like seeing you with her... I know she's my sister but still... *blushes and takes a step back and hits the wall then glups again*

Jack:*chuckles and puts his hands on each side of her *hold on Elsa~*smiles*this punishment is just for today *smiles and kisses her cheek*i have to go now~ say hi do Derek~

Elsa:I'm not going to call him!! *growls angry then walks away and outside as she starts walking to school in anger and jealousy *ughhh!!

*30 minutes later as she arrives at school*

Astrid:*laughs*whats up with you *looks at Elsa *

Elsa:Jack and Anna pissed me!

Merida:why*laughs *we're they making out~? Did she steal you're man~~

Elsa:*looks at her angry*shut up! He is punishing me for letting Derek take me home...

Astrid:you let Derek take you home!?! While you were drunk!? Last night?!

Elsa:umm yes ... *looks at then confused*why are you shocked...

Merida:Elsa!! You idiot!! His raping girls every single night ! If anyone tries to stop him he killes them don't you know he is in a gang??!!

Elsa:w-what... *starts shaking in fear then thinks - j-jack was right.. -*you're telling me he could've taken my virginity!?

Merida:yes Elsa... *sighs*we saw him once he took a girl and drove her home then stopped in front of the house and litterly raped her...

Astrid:I guess when he saw where you live now... I mean with Jack he got scared and didn't do it... You got lucky

Elsa:ohh shit... Jack was right he was right about eveything... *tears up and runs in the bathroom*why is this happening to me... I was going to get raped... I didn't listen to Jack... I trusted Derek...god!! *starts crying*

*the rest of the classes pass as she's been in the bathroom crying and Astrid and Merida are trying to get her out*

Astrid:open the fucking door!?! *banging*

Merida:Elsa stop!?! Goddammit!! *knocking*you haven't eaten anything you're just crying open up!

Elsa:*crying hard*get lost I don't want to talk more see anyone right now!? *sobbing*

Astrid:fine have it you're way then!? *they both walk away and 10 minutes later someone knocks again*

.......To be continued........