Chapter 35

Jack:*wakes up first and smiles when he sees elsa laying snuggled on his chest*so adorable~*kisses her head*

Elsa:*smiles in her sleep and holds onto him tighter *mmmm~

Jack:*chuckles them looks at the time*fuck... *tries moving elsa off him so he can get ready for work as he whispers*princess you need to let go~

Elsa: *groans and holds onto him tighter as she whines*nooooo~.... *chuckles and starts kissing his chest lightly*

Jack:*smiles and bites his lip as he chuckles*princess I have to work come on let go~*strokes her back softly*you and anna can spend the day together

Elsa: ughhhhh *yawns*maybe I want to spend it with you~*pouts a bit but still has her eyes closed*

Jack: nahhh I think you want to spend it with anna and do girl shit~*chuckles still trying to her off her grip* elsaaaa~

Elsa: fine you're right~*chuckles and rolls over letting go of him as he hugs the pillow*mmmm~

Jack:*chuckles standing up*come on~*goes in the bathroom *

*few minutes later*

Jack:*walks out and sees Elsa still laying on the bed snuggled into the pillow as he shakes his head and walks to the closet looking for a suit*princess wake up or I will leave without you're kiss~

Elsa:*instantly widens her eyes and sits up straight as she stretches and yawns*im up! *smiles and stands up running to him jumping on him wrapping her arms and legs around him* can I have my kiss~?

Jack:*smiles*i guess you can since you woke up~*chuckles holding her by her ass for support as he kisses her deeply and passionately*

Elsa:*smiles kissing him back running her first gets thought his hair as she moans a bit getting turned on then she breaks the kiss*jack I want you.... ~

Jack:*widens his eyes*where did that come from*laughs still holding her*

Elsa: just by kissing you I got turned on~*bites her lip looking at him as she leans and whispers seductively in his ear*touch me... ~

Jack:*glups and whispers*fuck... *sighs and smirks giving in as he throws her on the bed with her stomach down*panties off princess~

Elsa:*bites her lip getting wetter as she nods and obeys as she lifts her ass up and slides her panties down revealing her wet tight dripping pussy* jack~*moans his name as her face is pressed down on the sheets*

Jack: dang... ~*looking at her as he smirks and kneels down just below her pussy and starts kissing the back of her thighs*

Elsa:*puts her hands under her face as he bites her lip and feels her pussy crave for his touch*j-jack... Hurry... *glups*

Jack: do that rush me~*spanks her then traces his fingers up her tight sexily making her shiver*

Elsa:*gasos jumping a bit as she moans and shivers *mmm~

Jack:*smirks and starts rubbing her pussy walls instantly getting his first gets soaked as he smirks and starts rubbing her faster*

Elsa:*gasos again when she feels his fingers and Instantly relaxes as she moans and grips the sheets *

Jack:*licks his lips and leans his head sucking on her thigh leaving hickeys while slamming 3 fingers inside her fingering her hard fast and deep*

Elsa:aghhhh~~~! *moans rolling her eyes in pleasure as she starts shaking and shivers while arching her back more*before you go y-youre mouth....

Jack:*smirk*of course princess~*leaves kisses up her thighs then slides his fingers out and slams his lips onto her pussy beginning to suck her hard and fast*

Elsa:*moans louder gripping the sheets harder arching her back more*ahhhh! Jack! Yes... ~~*bites her lip squirting hard blushing like crazy*

Jack:*moans a bit and swallows her squirt as he continues sucking a bit more  licking her clean then he pulls her panties up*

Elsa:*blushes and sits up*i-i need a long cold shower... *stands up*bye! *kisses his cheek them runs in the bathroom locking herself starting the shower *fuck...

*one hour later*

...........To be continued...........