Chapter 43

* when they get home*

Jack: ohh wooow it good to be back home *chuckles walking inside taking a deep breathes and stretching*

Elsa: Jack stop it! *instantly hugs him just to stop him from stretching* you can open your wounds... Just stop... *looks at him with worried eyes*

Jack: okay babygirl~ I promise I'll be careful*smiles and kisses her head*

Anna: you have no idea how much I missed you two being all clingy and loving to each other ~ adorable~~

Elsa:*blushes looking at Anna then looks at Jack* I will kill her someday...

Jack:*laughs and kisses elsas cheek again* no you won't now come on ignore her and help me get upstairs and help me with the shower~*winks seductively at Elsa*

Anna:*gasps with her eyes open wide* okayyyyy and I'm gone... *laughs running upstairs in her room*

Elsa:*widens her eyes and blushes looking at Jack then watches as Anna runs upstairs and she looks back up at Jack* did you say that to make her leave or you actually meant it? ~*smirks*

Jack:*chuckles* a little bit of both but I actually need a shower and need your help~*smirks* I mean if you want to help me ~*giggles starting to walk upstairs*

Elsa: of course I want to help you~*bites her lip walking after him, helping him up the stairs* can I join thought?? ~

Jack:*chuckles walking in his room* of course you can~ nothing you haven't seen before~*winks at her then takes his shoes off and looks at her* help me take my shirt off

Elsa: yeah *smiles walking to him as she goes on her tippy toes and slides off his shirt then stumbles and end up putting her hands on his chest for support* sorry... *goes to take them back*

Jack:*stops her before she does as he smiles looking down at her* it's okay Elsa~---

Elsa:*glares at him* babygirl...

Jack:* looks at her confused* what?...

Elsa: I figured you didn't want to call me babygirl at the hospital becouse of the doctors and nurses and now when we got home because of Anna even though she's used to it sooo *smirks looking up at him* now you can call me babygirl~

Jack:*chuckles and blushes a bit as he nods then instantly smirk* okay babygirl~ whatever you say *smiles then makes her slide her hands down to his abs and his v-line *I don't mind you touching me okay? ~

Elsa:*smiles and nods* mhmmm okay~*bites her lip looking at him in his eyes* then I guess you wouldn't mind it i~~*slides her hands down undoing his pants sliding them does as she kneels as well*

Jack:*bites his lip and looks down at her as he smirk a bit* what do you want babygirl~?

Elsa:*looks at his dick through his boxers as she bites her lip and hooks her fingers in them* I want you... ~

Jack: do you want to taste daddy~? *smirks looking down at her as he strokes her cheek and touches her lips then smirks and slides two fingers inside her mouth * show daddy how you will suck him off~

Elsa:*widens her eyes and blushes looking up at him*yes daddy~*smiles as she starts sucking his fingers slowly at first then goes faster and faster *mm~

Jack:*smirks looking down at her in her mouth and eyes as he start getting hard just by looking at her* just like that babygirl~

Elsa:*smirks and keeps looking up at him as she starts sucking faster and faster as her saliva start dripping down his hand and down on the floor as she gets wet and rolls her eyes looking at him as she practically begs to suck him off*

Jack:*smirks then slides his fingers off and looks at them* you are so naughty~*chuckles then wipes his fingers off and says * make me feel good babygirl~

Elsa:*her face lights up as she smiles and nods* yes daddy~*instantly slides his boxers down and bites her lip when she sees how hard he got just by looking at her suck his fingers * dang daddy~*starts stroking his dick as she licks her lip and sucks just his tip*mm~

Jack:*groans and looks down a t her instantly gripping her hair leaning his head back* don't tease daddy or I won't let you continue~

Elsa: sorry daddy... *looks up at him as she starts sucking his dick harder and faster while stroking him as well* mmmm~~

Jack:*grips her hair harder as he looks down at her and starts thrusting into her hard as he groans and moan* use youre tongue babygirl~

Elsa:*closes her eyes enjoying this as she starts sucking his harder faster and deeper while using her tongues to tease him and suck him every where while she gets her panties soaked*

Jack: I'm Cumming~~*moans and slams her head all the way making her take all of him as he cums massively down her throat* aghhh... *groans*

Elsa:*widens her eyes and tries swallowing evey last but of him cum but when he let's go of her she slides her head out and there's cum attached to his dick and her mouth as she's panting hard * fuck...

Jack:*smirks wiping the attached cum of with his giner then she slides him finger in her mouth * you better take it all~

Elsa:*licks his finger clean as she smiles and blushes looking up at him and then she relaises how wet she is* daddy.... Help me please~*bites her lip*

Jack:*smirks realizing that she's soaked and horny for him*i can't fuck you because my wound will open up but I will make you feel good~*bites him lip* on the bed head down and ass up babygirl~

Elsa:*widens her eyes and nods blushing as she stands up and walk over to his bed as she lays on her stomach then lifts her ass up and opens her legs as she's still dressed* daddyyy~~ *whines*

Jack:*walks over to her* relax babygirl~*sits next to her as he runs his hand up and down her legs making her shiver*

...........TO BE CONTINUED............