Chapter 37

Elsa: mmm... *begins waking up as she yawns and touches around the bed searching for Jack like usual because they always sleep together but then open her eyes and remembers everything that happened* fuck... *sits up as she holds herself* did I really do the right choice... If yes why do I feel empty and cold..? *stands up walking in the bathroom*

*20 minutes later*

Derek:*knocks on her door*Elsa are you up? I brought you some small clothes of mine I hope you don't mind...

Elsa:*smiles a bit*I don't mind don't worry, come on in*sits on the bed still wearing the lingerie from last night*

Derek:*walks in as his eyes widen a bit and he blushes when he sees her as he smiles and hands her the clothes*ill make the breakfast you change*he leaves going down stairs*

*10 minutes later*

Elsa:*wearing his shorts and shirt as she walks down stairs *Derek? *follows the smell walking in the kitchen as she widens her eyes seeing how messy it is and he is while making just eggs*woah

Derek: sorry*smiles nervously*i-i never cook *sighs*I'm so stupid

Elsa: *chuckles a bit but still is a bit shocked*its all right I'll help*walks to him making everything by herself*

Derek: the last thing I knew is that you don't know to cook this well*laughs*what happened?

Elsa: well Jack likes my cooking so I had to learn and I'm proud of it *smiles widely then gasps and blushes looking away*I'm sorry

Derek: no it's fine *fake smiles getting jealous a bit*you two are close huh?

Elsa: let's say he saved me, multiple times.... He's my savior... *smiles softly as she makes the table then sits down*i have to take my stuff then go to school

Derek: I'll come with you since I'm going to school again *smiles sitting down as he starts eating*

*1 hour later as they are at Jack's mansion and Elsa is still wearing Derek's clothes *

Elsa:*sighs nervous a bit as she knocks*

Anna:*opens the door after few minutes as she's wearing just panties and Jack's shirt*you! What are you doing here?.. *sighs*leave Elsa.. You're my sister but you crossed everything...

Elsa: *looks at her up and down realizing that that's Jack's shirt as she clenches her fist then looks at her*i came to take my clothes Anna ill be leaving don't worry.. *walks past her going upstairs*

*in the same time Jack walks out of his room making Elsa bump into him*

Jack: woah! *holds her so she doesn't fall as he's in just boxers *Elsa....

Elsa:*widens her eyes looking at him*im sorry! I-i came to take my c-clothes I'll leave right a-away... *takes a step back blushing a bit as she quickly look at him up and down*

Jack: *shakes his head*you know it's bad to check out other men when you're in a   "relationship " *looks at her folding his arms*

Elsa:*blushes madly*right... *rushes away in her room packing everything then she walks out and look at Anna as she's still at the front door*Anna....

Anna: I don't want to hear it Elsa... As you're sister I will tell you*sighs *you made  biggest mistake of you're life *shakes her head*

*Elsa goes to say something but Jack Interupts her*

Jack: Anna when you're done we need to change I have a surprise for you*chuckles*you will love it ~

Anna:*giggles and blushes*I'm coming! *looks at Elsa*ill see you later at school*shuts the door *

Elsa:*clenching her jaw and fist as she mumbles*is this the way of punishing me Jack... *sighs walking away to Derek*

*at school*

........To be continued.........