Chapter 26

Jack:*looks down at Elsa I'm his arms as he smiles and kisses her head*are you okay princess? ~

Elsa: Mhm I'm better not shut up*glares at Jack then snuggles into him again and continues watching the movie *

*2 hours later*

Elsa: holy fuck that was amazing! *chuckles sitting up them gasps seeing jacks asleep as she blushes and steokes his cheek *

Jack:*sleeping peacefully leaning his head on the couch as he moves a bit*

Elsa: awww~*giggles and slowly sits on his lap wrapping her legs around him*you have no idea how horses you look~*strokes his chest and abs as she leans and starts kissing his chest leaving bite marks *

Jack: mmmm.... *licks his lips and turns his head on the other side enjoying it*

Elsa:*giggles leaving bite marks all over his neck chest and even abs as now she's on her knees between his legs and she blushes biting her lip going to slide his sweat pants off*

Jack: princess~ don't start something you can't finish~*smirks as he still has his eyes closed and he chuckles*

Elsa:*gasps stands up blushing dark as she covers her face*youre awake! Why didn't you told me!?

Jack: if I told you I was awake you wouldn't have marked me up~*chuckles*i like it~

Elsa: ughhhhh~~*chuckles then sits back on his lap and touches the marks*you look more sexy now~

Jack:*chuckles wrapping his arms around her*ohhh really? ~ more huh~?

Elsa: mhmm~*giggles kissing him deeply  starting to move her hips as she smirks*

Jack:*smiles kissing her back then pulls back*princess you're still sore ~*chuckles*and plus I have work

Elsa: noooooooo..... *pouts looking at him as she hugs him tight*

Jack: you do know I came here for work and not vacation babygirl right~?

Elsa: yeah yeah I know*sighs looking at him*im coming with you and that's final *chuckles*

Jack: I like it when you're bossy~*laughs*and of course you're coming with me I can't last a second without you*winks*

Elsa:*blushes and goes off him*lets get ready baby~*chuckles and kisses his cheek then runs in their room changing*

*20 minutes later as they're in the company*

Jack: ohh and princess I fired Ben so you won't be seeing him around here*chuckles*and I think you'll find you down the hall on the left

Elsa: thank you*smiles kissing his cheek*ill go and find her and I'll see you later *she walks away following his directions as she walks in a room and sees her laying on the floor*omg! Are you okay?!

Luna:*looks at elsa and rolls her eyes*yesssss I'm fine! ~~~ just tired and lazy as hell so I thought why not kay here for a change but let me tell you I do not like this *laughs and stands up*

Elsa:*laughs sitting on the couch*well I came here to hang out do you have something in mind?

Luna: something fun huh*chuckles*well jack gets easily jealous maybe we could..

Elsa: what if we not I don't want to hurt him and yes I love it when his jealous but still it feels wrong...

Luna: yeah you're probably right*chuckles and takes her glass of water and drinks it*let me see if I can find some games we can play

Elsa: yeah sure go on*smiles and stands up walking around the room*

Luna:*laughs and on the way out she trips a bit and the glass falls making it break and making the floor wet*fuck!

Elsa:*jumps a but walking to her*you okay? It doesn't matter don't worry about the glass or the floor

Luna: I'm okay---*gets interrupted by someone running in the room*

Hans:*runs inside*what happened---ahhhh!! *he slips on the water and lands onto Elsa making them both fall down as he's on top of her and he blushes*

Elsa: ow! *wines a bit when she hits the ground then looks up and notices the situation*woah---*outs her hand on his chest trying to push him up*

Jack:*standing by the door with his arms crossed as he has a serious and jealous face as he glares at them*what the hell is this?!

Luna:*whispers*shit... But damn this is what I was talking about making him jealous~

...........To be continued..........