Chapter 4

Astrid:OMG!! *runs to her *what the hell*looks at her up and down*omg girl you look.... Woah!

Hiccup:you look hella different*laughs*look at you all dressed up and plus in a fine ass car~

Merida:spill the tea girl*laughs *

Kelly:*one of her bullies* look what we have here *chuckles and walks to her *did you find yourself a sugar daddy~

Hans:*walks to her *wow Elsa~*smirks and bites his lip*you look even hotter~

Elsa:fuck off both of you *rolls her eyes at them *I don't have a sugar daddy

Kelly:*smirks *then how do you have the new dress that was made last week by a famous designer?*smirks*how old is you're sugar daddy~ 70? *she laughs*

Elsa:shut up! *looks at her *I don't have a sugar daddy!! You're the one with a 80 year old sugar daddy!

*everyone looks at them and start talking*

Kelly:*gasps*you slut! *goes to kick her but Jack's car pulls over again*ohh look who came ~*smirks and folds her hands then yells*come out old man~!

Elsa:*gasps looking at her *are you crazy! Stop this nonsense!

Kelly:Come on don't be embarrassed~i'll try not to laugh when I see him~

Jack:*chuckles inside the car then takes her bag that she forgot and walks out wearing a black suit and smirks noticing everyone's reaction then winks at Elsa *

Elsa:*blushes hard and bites her lip as she goes to say something Kelly talks first*

Kelly:*widens her eyes*my bad handsome~*smirks and walks to him goes to place her hand on his abs *hi~

Jack:*chuckles and grabs her hands before she does anything*you should stay away from me you know I'm a bit old for you*smirks and throws her making her fall then walks to Elsa *you forgot you're bag princess~

Elsa:*blushes and takes her bag then looks up at him *thank you sir... *smiles and leans up kissing his cheek*

Jack:*chuckles and kisses her forehead*have fun princess*walks away going back to his car then drives off*

Astrid: SHIT!!!

flynn: I think I'll be gay from now on *laughs looking at Elsa*

Kelly:ughhhh!!! *stands up*how could a bitch like you seduce a man like him! *growls and runs away*

Hans:wow... *shocked as he walks away following her *

Merida:you need to tell us evey thing!! *drags her in the cafeteria*

*15 minutes later after she tells them eveything that happened*

Astrid:wow you're lucky *chuckles*ohh wait....where's Anna!?

Elsa:*starts panicking and brething heavily*SHIT ANNA!! *stands up*im such a bad sister!!*running away going to the same place before they split up, looking for Anna *

*4 hours pass as she's still looking for Anna*

Jack:*arrives at the the school walking out then her friend run to him*

Astrid:Sir she went to look for her sister 4 hours ago... What if something happens to her please find her!?

Jack;what!? *looks at them*why didn't she tell me she has a sister!?

Hiccup:she totally forgot sir *looking around worried*please find her

Jack:I will don't worry. You all can go home and when I find her I will tell her to call you... *gets in his car driving off*

*with Elsa*

Elsa:Anna!! *yelling looking around the area*where are you!?

?? :*smirks and walks to her *who are you looking for babygirl~

?? : there's no one here kitten *smirk and pins her on the wall*

Elsa:*looking at them shaking*dont touch me!! *starts crying*please I'll give you money just don't touch me!

?? : you're body is the money kitten*smirks and grabs her ass going to kiss her neck*

Elsa:PLEASE STOP!! *crying harder as she tries pushing away then feel them get off her and when she opens her eyes she sees them knocked out on the ground then sees Jack and runs to him hugging him tight and fainting in his arms*

*right before she faints she hears him say*

Jack: I got you princess...

*the next morning *

Elsa:*jumps up out of bed screaming holding her face crying*No no!! Don't touch me..!! *crying hard shaking*

Jack:*runs inside when he hears her*princess you're safe now! *sits next to her and pulls her close holding her*shhh...

Elsa:*crying harder holding onto him *they touched me sir... *sobbing*

Jack:princess I came in time they didn't touch you... *kisses her head *calm down you're okay...

Elsa:*wiping her tears snuggling into him*thank you so much sir.... *remembers then widens her eyes panicking*Anna!? My sister I have to find her!? *goes to stand up*

Jack:woah slow down*doesn't let her leave* my men will find your sister don't worry... Just rest...

Elsa:*nods*thank you so much sir *lays back down falling asleep*

Elsa's thoughts
Without thinking I ran out of school to look for my sister... How did I forgot... What if she's hurt omg... This is all my fault I need to find her faster... I was running for hours all I was thinking was that this is my fault... when I stopped for a second 2 guys approached me.. I could tell they wanted to rape me they starded touching me I tried pushing away but couldn't then they both were off me and when I opened my eyes I saw Jack the last thing he said was - I got you princess - then I fainted.... The next morning I had a nightmare and jumped up screaming Jack instantly came and hugged me of course I hugged him back I felt safe... The thought of my sister came back and I went to run and search for her but he stopped me and told me that his men will find her... Jack is amazing...  he's My savior......

*few hours later*

............To be continued..........