Chapter 33

Elsa: yeah I was asleep a minute ago~*smirks sitting on his lap*not now~*bites her lip then leans his head on the side and starts kissing his neck softly*

Jack:*widens his eyes a bit then smiles and chuckles*princess~~

Elsa: please tell me were alone here and no one will bother us? ~*looks at him while sliding her hand up his shirt touching his v-line and abs*

Jack: this is my private jet princess~ no one will bother you~*chuckles getting hard as he bites his lip*ehat are you planning~

Elsa: just relax~*smirks taking his shirt off as she leans his head on the seat then bites her lip looking at his chest and abs as she starts kissing his jaw and neck teasingly*

Jack:*smiles closing his eyes as he puts his hand on her thighs*dang~

Elsa:*chuckles as she starts sucking his neck leaving hickeys everywhere then she goes between his legs and goes on her knees leaning up kissing his chest leaving bite marks*

Jack:*gets harder as he bites his lip looking down at her *princess~ if you keep doing this---

Elsa:*interrupts him*you will do nothing I'm in charge now~*chuckles leaning more down leaving bite marks on his abs while touching his chest and abs getting turned on as well*

Jack: I can see that princess~*chuckles looking down at her as he moans softly*did you have a dirty dream about me and now you want to make it reality~*smirks*

Elsa:*widens her eyes*how did you know! *laughs as she grabs his belt taking it off*yes I had one~*giggles*it turned me on*takes his dick out and strokes it*

Jack:*glups and smiles closing his eyes again feeling her hands as he chuckles*

Elsa:*smirks and leans down sucking his dick hard fast and deep but also hungrily as she puts her hands on his abs and closes her mouth wrapping her tongue around his dick*

Jack:*groans and leans his head back feeling her to tongue as he moans  getting all pleasure in the world*fuck~*grips her hair*

Elsa:*smirks looking up at him as she smirks and starts deep throating him hard fast and deep feeling him throb inside her as she moans and gets wet*

Jack:*gripping her hair as he moans getting close throbbing *ahhh f-fuck princess....

Elsa: cum jack~ I want you~*chuckles picking up speed as she sucks harder faster and deeper *mmm~

Jack:*goroans gripping her hair harder as he cums massively down her throat*

Elsa:*widens her eyes then smiles swallowing every single drop as she smirks looking up at him*delicious~

Jack:*chuckles looking down at her breathing heavily a bit*dang princess~

*2 hours later as they land and the workers put their suit cases in jacks car*

Elsa:*runs outside the jet*finally! *giggles looking at Jack*

Jack:calm down princess~*chuckles following her as he opens her door*hop in princess

Elsa: yes sir~*giggles going in the car*come on I miss Anna!

Jack: I know you do princess I miss her to*goes in as well and starts driving*

Elsa: why do you miss her? *looks at him a bit jealous*

Jack:*chuckles*shes my friend princess, you don't have to be jealous you know~

Elsa: she likes you... *sighs and pouts*i changed my mind let's go back

Jack:we can't do that*laughs still driving*

*20 minutes later*

.........To be continued.........