Chapter 24

Jack:*smiles and strokes her cheek as he sits next to her*I'm here princess.... I told you but you didn't listen *sighs and chuckles*come here ~*opens his arms*

Elsa: i-im s-s-sorry... I really thought h-he wouldn't be like that... *lays in his arms as she wraps her hands around his waist and snuggles her head in his neck smelling him*

Jack:*giggles softly and holds her *you really do want to smell me huh? ~

Elsa:*chuckles and blushes then nods slowly and mumbles*yes... you smell nice I like it *bites her lip*

Jack:*smiles and strokes her back softly*im glad you like it then princess~*kisses her head*now sleep

Elsa:*nods*okay.. *holds his tighter and instantly falls asleep smiling*

*2 hours later*

Elsa:*wakes up laying on the couch as she's covered with the blanket *Jack....? *sits up and looks around in his office as she doesn't see him *

*in the same time Luna walks in*

Luna:*smiles*hiiiii! *giggles and sits next to her* how was the sleep?

Elsa:*rolls her eyes a bit as she remembers the kiss she gave him*it was fine till Jack was here*moves the blanket off her*where is he?

Luna: he had a meeting it was urged*leans on the couch and looks at her*are you okay?

Elsa: yes why wouldn't I be did something happen? *looks at her confused*

Luna: no no nothing happen I'm just asking because you look at me not in a friendly way I feel like you'll eat me alive*laughs*did I do something?

Elsa:*sighs and looks at her*ill be honest with you.... Sooo I take it you know me and Jack are dating?

Luna: *nods*Mhm I know

Elsa: okay good then why when we came this morning you hugged him youre body on his and plus you kissed his cheek leaving a lipstick mark?

Luna:*widens her eyes and chuckles*omg.... I'm so sorry I totally didn't think it like that... Me and Jack are let's say best friends and I always act like that... I'm so sorry I made you jealous... There's no feelings between us he's like a big bro to me okay?

Elsa:*sighs I'm relief and smiles nodding her head*okay thank you for telling me... And I wasn't jealous*looks away blushing*

Luna:come onnnn~~ you said you were going to eat me alive if I get close to him again well my friend that does sound like jealousy to me~*wigglss her eyebrows teasingly*

Elsa: stoppppp! *blushes covering her face as she chuckles softly*i guess I was jealous a bit.... Don't judge me.... God knows how many girls want him...

Luna: that's true*smiles and strokes her back*but he wants you... He likes you.... Hell he loves you*chuckles*i think you two are perfect*smiles*

Elsa:*smiles still blushing looking at Luna*thank you... *hugs her*

Luna: anytime*smiles and hugs her back*are we friends now?

Elsa: hell yes we are *chuckles and hugs her tighter*youll tell me stuff about Jack

*in the same time Jack walks in*

Jack:*walks in and looks at them with eyes open wide seeing them and hearing Elsa's last sentence*okay okay hold up what the hell is happening... *looks at them*since when you two are hugging and hell no youre not talking about me?!... *looks at them shocked*

Elsa:*chuckles and let's go of Luna then runs to Jack jumping in his arms wrapping her legs and arms around him*were friends now~~

Jack:*chuckles and holds her by her ass as he smirks*ohh really you are~*smiles*

Elsa:mhmmm~~*giggles and hugs him tight*she will tell me stuff about youre childhood~

Jack: really *chuckles and spanks Elsa*okay I will allow it *smiles*

Elsa:*blushes and jumps when he spanks her*jack Luna is here....

Luna: don't mind me I'm leaving*laughs and stands up walking away*

Elsa:let's go home... I need you*blusjes looking at him*

Jack:*chuckles and walks out still holding her as he drives home then takes her in his room putting her down as he smirks * clothes off babygirl~

..........To be continued.........