Chapter 47

* few hours later*

Jack:*walks to Elsa sitting down next to her as he takes her hands in his and kisses them lightly* you can do this babygirl.. I believe in you I know you are strong and I know everything will be okay*smiles stroking her cheek*

Elsa:*takes a deep breathes and nods a bit but then sighs and shakes her head* I  really want to believe everything will be okay but I can't help it but think what if something goes wrong.. What if he sees the camera and gets more angry.. What if he comes after you after he finds it... what if he has some people over to actually hurt us... I-i just.. *takes a deep breathe* I feel like I can't.. --

Jack:*imterruots her* don't you ever say that.. You can do it I know you can... Do it for Anna, for me but mostly yourself you need to show him that you can take care of yourself and you are strong... Please babygirl...

Elsa:*staring at him as she wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him closer kissing him deeply going and sitting on his lap*

*they make our for few minutes*

Elsa:*breaks the kiss as she is still on his lap and she is panting* I love you so freaking much...

Jack:*smiles looking at her with his arms wrapped around her waist* I love you more babygirl and I'm proud of you for being brave*smiles*

*They get interrupted by Anna walking inside*

Anna: it's time sis... I knew this is hard for us bother but I'm willing to do anything just to get rid of him.. *smiles and adjustes her camera*

Elsa:*nods looking at Anna then she stands up and fixes her camera as well then kisses jacks cheek* I can't wait for this to be over...

Jack: I'm waiting for you babygirl~*chuckles watching them both leave his house*

*20 minutes later when Elsa and Anna arrive at their house*

Elsa: let's do this... *smiles looking at Anna then walks to the door and goes to knock but she sees it's open and walks in* father...?

Anna:*dollows behind her as she gulps already getting scared and remembering all the stuff they went through when they where here *

Their father: well well well*chuxkles walking out of the kitchen with beer in his hand* I didn't expect you two to actually come~*looks at Anna* close the door

Anna:*gulps and instantly closes the door then stands back next to Elsa*

Elsa: okay you bastard we are here now what do you want tell us so we can give it to you and then leave and never see each other ever again... *glaring at him trying to act strong but deep down she is terrified*

Their father:*raises and eyebrow looking at Elsa at her sudden change* I see you got a little brave to dare and speak to me like that but you see I can tell you are terrified~*laughs taking a sip then he sits down looking at them* first I will punish you because you left me, after you get punished you will go upstairs and get dressed in the clothes I brought you and then few men will come and collect you~*laughs evilly*

Anna:*jumos a bit when she hears him and holds onto Elsa as she started shaking*

Elsa: what!? What the hell is wrong with you! We are your children! After mom died you became this bastard! Instead of punishment us and selling us to other men you should apologize and show us some love! *tears up looking at him* you are a psychopath!

Their dad:*glares at her and stands up angrily then walks to her and smacks her face hard making her fall down on the ground* you will apologize right now for talking to me like that! *kicks her in the stomach while she's still on the ground*

Elsa:*gasps when he smacks her and falls down while tears roll down her cheeks but then yells and helps in pain when he kicks her* AGHH! *clenches her body yelling and crying in pain*

Anna: ELSA! BACK OFF YOU ASSHOLE! *starts crying also and tries pushing him away*

Their dad: you too bitch! *grand her hair hard and pins her on the wall* go upstairs and get changed do you understand!? *slaps her hard *

Anna:*shaking looking at him as she nods* yes yes I do!! *crying harder and when he let's go she runs upstairs*

Third father:*looks at Elsa* as for you*kneels down next to her and grabs her face making her look at him* you are really getting on my nerves*geabs her throat pinning her down on the floor hard and choking her*how does it feel not to be able to breathe~

Elsa:*has her eyes open wide with tears sliding down her cheeks  and staring at the ceiling while her body is in pain and she's shaking and can't talk and struggling to breathe but then remembers and thinks about Jack getting her strength back then suddenly looks at him and punches him hard *

Their dad;*when she punches him he gasps and let's go of her then stumbles back falling next to her and before he reacts police men slam the door open running to them *

Policeman 1: stay on the ground! *runs to their father grabbing his hands handcuffing them then stand him up* you have the right to remain silent, anything you do or say will be used against you

Their father: what is this about! Why are you handcuffing me! I did nothing!

Anna:*in the same time she runs down instantly going to Elsa still crying as he hugs her tight * its done sis... It's done!

Their father:*relises their whole plan then glares at them* you bitches! I won't let his slip away! I will get out and then finish what I started!

Policeman 1: that was enough! *drags him out of the house in his car*

Anna:*takes the camera off Elsa and hands it to the other police officer for more proof then notices she hasn't said anything* Elsa....?...

******TO BE CONTINUED*******