Chapter 25

Elsa:*blushes looking at him*yes daddy~*smiles and takes her clothes off as she's completely naked in front of him*

Jack:*smirks and walks to her pinning her down climbing on top of her*tell me babygirl what do you want from me? ~

Elsa:*bites her lip and leans her head back exposing her neck as she blushes *I want to feel you're lips daddy... ~

Jack: *smiles and starts kissing her exposed neck as he sucks hard leaving hickeys while he runs his hand down her sides making her shiver*

Elsa:*shivers in pleasure and arches her back a bit getting wet as she smiles and bites her lip while moaning*d-daddy~

Jack:*groans getting hard hearing her call him that as he smirks *good girl~*chuckles and grabs her breast as he starts sucking onto her nipple while sliding his hand down her stomach to her pussy rubbing it softly*

Elsa:*moans feeling his mouth suck onto her nipple and gasps when she feels his fingers rub her pussy as she blushes and arches her back more while moaning*a-ahhh daddy... f-fuck..

Jack:*smirks sucking her nipple harder then grabs the other brest and sucks it also *  will you listen to me from now on babygirl? ~*looks at her and slides 2 fingers inside her*

Elsa:*gasps gripping the sheets getting his fingers soaking wet and clenching onto them as she moans*y-yes I will daddy *leans her head back*daddy est me out please....

Jack:*smirks*gladly babygirl~*leaves trail of kisses down her breasts and stomach then spreads her legs wide as he's in between and he licks his lips then kisses her pussy teasingly*

Elsa:*bites her lip shaking in please from his kissed as she pouts and moves her nips down grinding onto his mouth*daddy please... i-i beg you please I'm craving you daddy~~~

Jack:*chuckles *fineee~~*smirks and starts sucking her pussy sliding his tongue inside her whole gripping her hips right *mmmmm~~

Elsa:*gasos feeling his mouth and tongue as she moans louder arching her back more and she grips the sheets while grinding onto his mouth*f-fuck... Fuck! Daddy.. *panting*d-d-dsddyy shit aghh... Ummmm mmm~~ Fuck...

Jack:*continues sucking and leaking her pussy until she cums then he takes his clothes off and slams his dick inside her as he groans*

Elsa:*gasps louder as she instantly archer her back more making him slide deeper to her uterus while she grips onto his back*ahhhhhh!!! Daddy!!! Mmm--- a-ahhh f-fuck shit uhhhh...

Jack:*smirks and leans his head down leaving hickeys on her chest and breasts while thrusting hard fast and deep inside her *

Elsa:*closes her eyes feeling nothing but pleasure as she's making wet noises and dripping down while the bed shakes and while she scratches his back*aghhhh!!! Yes!! Daddy harder I want you please!

*4 rounds later as it's alredy morning*

Elsa:*still naked laying on the bed on his chest sleepingas she's breathing heavily while sweating*

Jack:*smiles looking down at her *maybe I was to rough... ~*chuckles rubbing her back softly seeing all the hickeys on her body *

*4 hours later*

Elsa:*wakes up as she sits up and yawns stretching then smiles seeing Jack is still asleep as she gasps feeling pain on her pussy ass back as she can't feel her legs*ughhh jack~~ you destroyed me~*blushes but also smirks biting her lip laying back down spreading her legs again so it hurts less*fuck....

Jack:*still sleeping as he moves a bit but doesn't wake up *

Elsa:*looking at him as she kisses his cheek smiling but again wines a bit of the pain*uhhhhhhh.... ~~*slides her hand down and gasps when she touches her pussy as it's super sore and red while dripping down their cum but she starts rubbing it slowly relaxing*ahh~

Jack:*remains asleep*

Elsa:*stops rubbing her pussy because the pain isn't going away*fuck this... why don't I relax under my touch but I relax under jacks... *looks at Jack then smiles and smirks * jacks touch~*giggles and takes his hand slowly*

Jack:*doesn't wake up as he just turns his face the other way*

Elsa:*smirks and glups putting his hand on her pussy as she gasps and instantly feels shivers through her body as she relaxes by his touch *I love you so much~*smiles and uses her hand to make him rub her as she moans*

Jack:*chuckles as he's already awake*really princess~*smirks and looks at her as he starts rubbing her pussy on his own*

Elsa:*blushes dark and giggles*sorry daddy it hurt so lot and you're touch makes me relax so.... *moans leaning her head back as she gets comfortable*dont stop daddy please~

Jack:*giggles smirking*i won't princess~*he continues rubbing her pussy makeing her relax *

*few hours later as they cleaned the bed then cleaned themselves and now there on the couch watching a movie *

..........To be continued..........