Chapter 41

Elsa:*walks in seeing no one is there*jack... Jack! *starts panicking as she walks out and starts looking around the hall and rooms*jack where are you! *breathing heavily then sees a nurse and runs to her*have you seen Jack Frost is he alright?

Nurse:*widens her eyes stumbling back a bit then she smiles* calm down Jack Frost went to the rest room there was a girl with him

Elsa:*sighs in relief knowing that's anna as she smiles* thanks... *returns to his room*

*10 minutes later jack and anna walk in*

Anna: careful... *holding him*

Jack: I'm okay I can walk*chuckles and whinches a bit then he sees Elsa* hey princess

Elsa:*smiles more and runs to him hugging him gently but tightly* I thought something happened...

Jack:*sighs as he slowly hugs her back*nothing will happen to me don't worry *kisses her head*but I'm still hungry

Elsa:*widens her eyes* right! *helps him lay down then she takes the plate with pancakes* can I feed you? *does the puppy dog eyes *

Jack: *staring at her* princess my hand is fine I can-----*sighs*alright alright....

Elsa: yes!! *chuckles as she starts feeding him* are they good?

Jack: mhmmm they're the best*closes his eyes enjoying the taste licking his lip*mmm~ delicious*smiles*

Elsa:*has her eyes widen as she blushes staring st his lips then looks away thinking dirty stuff as she whispers*more delicious than me? *widens her eyes more and blushes madly* i-i-i!! ----

Jack:*interupts her* that's a no~ a big no*chuckles* you are much more delicious*winks at her*much much more princess

Elsa:*blushes more as she looks away smiling as she nods*

Anna:*laughs watching them* I missed you guys~*smiles* you know you two being together it's the cutest thing ~

Elsa: you can quit it now Anna *rolls her eyes in embarrassment as she's still blushing and feeding him*

*after he eats everything*

Nurse:*walks in*sorry if I'm interupting anything but it's time for the bandage change Jack*smiles*

Jack: already*chuckles*alright whatever you say nurse Ruby, let's get this over with *pulls down the cover revealing his 2 bandages on his abs and 1 bandage on his shoulder*

Nurse/ Ruby: don't call me "nurse Ruby" just Ruby will be fine *walks to him sitting down taking out new bandages*

Anna:*looks confused of how they know each other and before she says anything Elsa reacts first*

Elsa:*sitting next to jack on the other side as she's jealous and curious also* how do you two know each other?

Jack: when my mother was sick we had a nurse come over and you know just to check on her and that nurse is Ruby *chuckles* we were close and then Ruby had to move to another hospital another city and we got cut off but now apparently she's back

Nurse/Ruby: yeah I came back like 3 days ago and I gotta say I'm not surprised that you got shot I mean you were a crazy guy and you still are*laughs as she slowly takes off the bandages as they're with blood and so is his wound* tell me if it hurts

Jack: you know it won't but alright*chuckles leaning his head back*but be gentle anyways

Nurse/Ruby: you know I'm always gentle~*chuckles as she's starts cleaning his wounds with some alcohol practically staring at his torso*

Elsa:*sits back watching her evey move as she folds her arms in jealousy as she glups clenching her fists*

Anna:*notices and chuckles a bit*lets go get some coffee Elsa*stands her up then leaves with Elsa*

*down stairs at the cafeteria*

Elsa: what the hell was that about?!

Anna: Elsa you were going to explode I'm sure the whose hospital can sense all that jealousy coming out of you!

Elsa: I am jealous and you made if worse! You pulled me out and left them both alone in there! Did you see how she was touching him!!?

Anna:*takes their coffee*calm down! Jack loves you and he wouldn't let her go over board! She's a nurse god dammit!

Elsa:*sighs and sits down*im staying calm only because I trust Jack*takes her coffee and takes a sip*

*10 minutes later*

Elsa:*rolls her eyes*i waited enough*walks up to his room then walks in right when Ruby finishes the last bandage*jack are you alright?

Jack:*nods and smiles looking at Elsa* yep perfectly fine princess

Nurse/Ruby: there you go you're all done*stands up and smiles as she looks at you*make sure he falls asleep and if there's any sign of pain you call me alright?

Elsa: you got it *fake smiles walking to Jack kissing his forehead*

*Ruby leaves and Anna walks in*

Elsa: did she touch you? Are you okay? Does it hurt? Why we're you so close to her? Did you two had a "thing"?

Anna: don't mind her please... *sighs* we both know how jealous she gets *laughs*

..........To be continued............