Chapter 22

Jack:*chuckles softly wrapping his arms around her waist*how do you feel today? ~

Elsa:*smiles and blushes remembering eveything as she giggles*im better now daddy~*kisses his cheek and whispers in his ear*ill want that every night~

Jack:*chuckles and shivers a bit then smiles*i bet you'll want it~*smirks and starts rubbing her ass *

Elsa:*moans softly and blushes a bit wrapping her hands around his neck*d-daddy... *glups*

Jack:*smirks and spanks her making her jump a bit*yes princess? ~

Elsa:*jumps and moans a bit louder as she blushes harder and starts getting wet *daddy m-my pussy... w-wants you*bites her lip looking at him*

Jack:*smirks * ohh really~? *leans up kissing her neck in a specific place then slides his hand down her ass reaching her pussy rubbing it softly*

Elsa:*gasps and grips onto his shoulder as she shivers in pleasure feeling his lips and his fingers on her pussy as she's wet and she starts shaking a bit*d-daddy... ~ahh-hhh....

Jack:*smirks and starts sucking softly leaving hickeys *princess I have to work~*chuckles and slides 2 fingers inside her getting his fingers soaked *princess ~

Elsa:*moans shivering in pleasure as she starts dripping and she clenches against his fingers and she leans her head on his shoulder*but d-daddy... *bites her lip and looks at him*

Jack:*chuckles and slides his fingers out licking them as he smirks *come on princess get off ~

Elsa:*gasps when he slides his fingers out and widens her eyes when he licks his fingers as she blushes and bites her lip*daddy don't leave me like this...

Jack: *chuckles and spanks her again*come on princess don't make me repeat myself again~

Elsa:*pouts and nods*okay daddy... *goes off him*im going in the restroom..

Jack:*looks at her * clean yourself up and princess~*when she turns he says*you'll get punished if you touch yourself

Elsa:*widens her eyes and blushes as she nods*yes daddy.. *instantly walks out going to the restroom*

*10 minutes later she goes in his office again*

Jack:*looks at her and smirks*did you touch yourself~?

Elsa: *shakes her head*no daddy I didn't.. *looks at him *

Jack: good girl~*smiles and walks to her putting down some files*check these out princess

Elsa: okay *smiles and nods taking them looking them over *

*15 minutes later someone knocks *

Jack:*doesn't take his eyes of the files *come in

Ben:*walks in *sir--*sees Elsa and widens his eyes *Elsa I thought we were going to catch up?

Elsa:*widens her eyes remembering*ohhh shit ... I forgot *sighs standing up*

Ben: I came to bring these to you sir *walks to him putting documents down then looks at him*and I came here to ask you if I can leave with Elsa for our catching up

Jack:*takes the documents and looks at him*you may go

*he nods and leaves as Elsa goes to walk away as well*

Jack:*looks at her*princess?...

Elsa:*turns and looks at him *yes?...

Jack: don't get to close to him and if he tries anything you instantly call me got it?

Elsa: *blushes and nods*yes daddy I won't let him near me *smiles and leaves then he nods*

.........To be continued.......