Chapter 15

Jack:*carries her in the bathroom putting her down then makes the water warm and makes some bubbles *

Elsa:*giggles and leans on the tub as she relaxes and looks at him blushing*i carved for you're touch~

Jack:*chuckles and strokes her cheek*i know you did princess*smiles looking at her *I'm craving you to ~ but we'll take it slow *smiles*

Elsa:*nods blushing as she snuggkes her head onto his hand on her cheek*thank you for everything Jack...

Jack:*smiles*you deserve the best princess*smiles looking at her *in glad I met you that night *chuckles and leans to her kissing her head but his phone rings and he checks it*its work princess...

Elsa:*gets sad a bit but fake smiles *it's okay don't worry about me I'll take a bath then watch some tv *looking at him*

Jack:*sighs knowing she's sad then crouches down*ill be back in and hour and I'll reward you okay? ~

Elsa:*blushes hard looking at him then nods in excitement*yay!

Jack:*chuckles standing up as he goes to walk away *

Elsa:*grabs his pants making him stop as she pouts *can I have a kiss? ~

Jack:*giggles and looks at her *of course you can my beautiful princess*leans down putting his hand on her neck and kissing her deeply*

Elsa:*smiles closing her eyes still blushing while kissing him back deeply*mmm I wish you could stay~

Jack:I know princess but I have to go *giggles and kisses her head then leaves*

*15 minutes later as Elsa finished her bath and got dressed in comfortable clothes *

Elsa:*walking around his apartment looking and touching his stuff then pouts going in the kitchen opening the fridge*yes! *takes the ice cream running in the living room sitting down*

*40 minutes later *

Jack:*walks inside putting his bag down then goes to walk to his room *

Elsa:finally!! *runs to him jumping in his arms wrapped her legs around his waist and her hands around his neck* I missed you so much daddy.... *bites her lip looking at his lips wanting to kiss him as she whines *daddy....

Jack:*smirks holding her with his hands on her ass then nods *kiss me princess~

Elsa:*smiles blushing then slams her lips onto his kissing him deeply telling him how much she missed him*

Jack:*smiles still holding her kissing her deeply back as he walks in his room laying her down hovering on top of her not breaking the kiss*

Elsa:*blushes remembering she doesn't have a bra or panties on just his shirt as she's kissing him back then breks the kiss getting wet again*daddy you did it again~~

Jack:*looks at her smirking*i can tell~*smirks as he starts kissing her neck softly while running his hand up her tights then gasps realizing she just had a shirt on *princess?.... *stops and sits up looking at her *

Elsa:*closes her legs blushing*yes daddy...?*glups*

Jack:why do you have just my shirt on? Where are you're panties? Are you trying to seduce you're daddy~*looks at her*

Elsa:I... *looks down *I didn't want to put them on... I'm sorry daddy that wasn't my intention*blushes looking at him*

Jack:*sighs then chuckles while smirking then pats his legs*lay on my lap princess

Elsa:*gasps looking at him blushing like crazy*d-daddy.... *bites her lip then lays on his lap with her ass up as he glups getting wet*

Jack:*smirks*i won't punish you I'll reward you like I said ~*chuckles and opens her legs as he sees how wet she is*princess ~~

Elsa:*blushes dark red covering her face as she shivers biting her lip*

Jack:*gets hard as he groans and tries to control it then licks his fingers and starts rubbing her pussy walls making her gasp*

Elsa:*gasps and let's out a moan gripping on the bed blushing*s-shit..

Jack:*chuckles and starts rubbing her pussy harder and faster making her drip down on him*

Elsa:ahhhh! ~*moans louder covering her mouth shaking in pleasure*

Jack: let me hear you princess~*uses my hand and grabs both of yours holding them behind you're back while using his other hand to slide 2 fingers inside her *

Elsa:ah..~a-ahhh..f-fuck...~~~*gasps and squirts of impact blushing like crazy clenching onto his fingers *

*10 minutes later *

Elsa:*laying on the bed panting as she cummed 3 times and shes holding jacks hand *hold me~~

Jack:*chuckles laying next to her pulling her on his chest *sleep tight princess

Elsa:you to daddy~*giggles and instantly falls asleep still in just his shirt *

........To be continued.........