Chapter 44

Elsa: daddy you are really teasing me~~*moans as her face is on the covers and her hands and softly gripping the covers while her ass is lifted up with her legs spread with her wet pussy juces dripping down her legs* mmm~~

Jack:*chuckles sitting next to her as he smirk getting her fully unclothed then he outs his hand on her leg and slowly moves it up and goes through her pussy*

Elsa:*when his hand goes through her pussy she gasps and blushes biting her lip*daddyyy~*whines* touch me~

Jack:*chuckles* I will babygirl~*licks his lips looking at her pussy then he smirks and gives in as he slides his middle finger down her asshole and pussy* damn you are soaked~*starts rubbing her clit slowly and teasingly*

Elsa:*moans and rolls her eyes in pleasure as she bites her lip and start moving her hips just to make him go faster*

Jack: ah ah ah ~*takes his hand back* evey time you do something to disobey me you will get punished ~*smirks as he walks in his closet taking out all the naughty stuff and he takes 2 pairs of handcuffs* this is punishment number one~*smirks as he cuffs her legs on the bed* your hands are next

Elsa:*gasps when she hears about the punishments as it kinda turns her on but smirks and bites her lip then let's out a moan when she feels her legs get cuffed* I understand daddy~

Jack: good~*smirks sitting back down as he start rubbing her pussy faster with his pointer and middle finger * don't moan~*smirks*

Elsa:*gasps and bites her lip hard already breathing heavily as her body starts shaking and she starts gripping the sheets*

Jack:*smirks notices she's gripping the sheets as he wants to handcuff her so her starts rubbing her pussy harder with three fingers and then surprises her when he slams them inside of her*

Elsa: ahh! *gasps and let's out a moan then widens her eyes in shock and blushes like crazy as she starts getting close* fuck.... ~

Jack: punishment number two~*chuckles pround of himself as he handcuffs her hands and smirks looking at her* I like this sight~*chuckles sitting back down as he slams his three fingers back inside her * don't cum----

Elsa:*before he continues she ends up Cumming hard then gasps and widens her eyes * what... ~~ no no no!this doesn't count! *blushes like crazy*

Jack:*chuckles and smirks* ohh but it does*licks his lips and takes out a vibrator* punishment number three~*slides it inside her ass holds and turns it on*

Elsa: fuck! ~*gasps and rolls her eyes in pleasure as she instantly starts trembling and moaning in pleasure feeling both the vibrator and his fingers* daddy~~ I want your mouth~

Jack: fine I guess I'll reward you a bit*chuckes and smirks as he slams his lips on her pussy and starts sucking hard and fast licking all her juices*

Elsa:*gasps and moans when she feels his lips as she smiles and rolls her eyes backwards in pleasure* holy s-shit~~ this is amazing~~*bites her lip and starts gripping on the handcuffs as her body is shaking in pleasure*

Jack:*chuckles and smirks as he slams his tongue inside her and starts eating her out hungrily making her go even more crazy while in the mean time he turn on more the vibrator*

Elsa: aghhh! Fuck!! Daddy! ~*moans even kauder as she blushes harder and starts brething more heavy as she feels him tongue explore her pussy but in the same time she feels the vibrator witch makes her go crazy*

*20 minutes later of pleasuring her like this as she's cummed three times already*

Elsa:*brething heavily once he stopped eating her out and took the vibrator off as her body is shaking and she's sweating* damn daddy... ~

Jack:*chuckles and smirks looking at her as he takes out a dildo but it's a bit smaller than his dick* are you ready~

Elsa:*sees it and smirks then nods* fuck yes~*licks her lips opening her legs even wider* slide it in daddy~ please I beg you~ pleaseeeee~

Jack:*looks at her confused as he frowns* woah since when are you this desperate for a dildo and not for me??

Elsa: what do you mean? *looks at him as she's still brething heavily and horny as hell* I just want to be fucked~ I know it won't be as good as your dick but I'll work till you get better~

Jack: mhmmm sure... I see *rolls his eyes a bit then slams the dildo inside her deep*

Elsa:*gasps and let's out a loud moan and she squirts hard then she blushes like crazy*

Jack: holy shit... *widens his eyes in shock of how fast she squirted* you are enjoying this dildo way to much*leaves it deep inside her and he stands up* this is punishment number four, you get to stay like that till I take a shower

Elsa:*gasps looking at him* daddy you can't do this~~... *whines* I'm sorry... I-i just... I'm so horny and you are hurt so I better take what I can get *bites her lip* please...

Jack: that's the punishment~*smirks and walks away going in the bathroom*

*30 minutes later*

Jack:*walks out of the bathroom with s towel around his waist and another one around his neck as his hair is super wet and dripping down his body then he smirks when he sees her*

Elsa:*has her eyes closer but her mouth open to breathe heavily and to drool down as her legs are shaking and they are supper wet from her pussy leaking while she is gripping the handcuffs tight* uhhh... ~~*moaning but not in pleasure as her pussy is red and she's panting*

Jack:*walks in front of her where she's facing as he smirks and folds his arms* babygirl~

Elsa:*gasps when she hears him and she instantly looks at him but blushes by the sighs as she bites her lips and licks them* daddy... I can't take this anymore~ I'm tired and I don't like that dildo inside me anymore... *brething heavily* please slide it off... ~~

Jack:*chuckles folding his arms looking at her* I promise I will let you go if you slide the dildo out by yourself~

Elsa:*widens her eyes* how is that possible! *moans gripping the handcuffs as she pouts* I'm cuffed everywhere!

Jack: you can still cum~*smirks and walks to her as he slides the dildo half way off* there I even helped you~

Elsa:*groans feeling it slide off a but but then she groans again* I feel like I can cum but I -I... *bites her lip*help me~ stand closer next to me maybe that will trigger it~

Jack:*chuckles and walks right next to her on the bed as he is looking down at her* you sure this will work~

Elsa:*bites her lip looking up at him*positive~*smirks as she leans up and uses her mouth to bite the towel and make it drop then she gasps when she sees his dick and instantly starts getting close and to trigger it even more she licks it up his shaft*

Jack: holy fucking shit... ~*moans leaning his head back *

Elsa:*looks up at him and when she sees his reaction and hears him moan it triggers her on and that makes her explode witch makes the dildo slide off her* fuck yes~! Finally~*smiles still looking up at him*

Jack;*rolls his eyes and looks at her* you naughty little girl~*chuckles then takes everything off her and right when he does Elsa pulls him on the bed instantly snuggling herself into him* I guess I'll clean this up tomorrow~

Elsa: yeah~*smiles kissing his cheek and instantly falling asleep but still breathing heavily*

********NEXT MORNING********