Chapter 11

Elsa:*wakes up in Jack's chest as she smiles and opens her eyes noticing that she's laying in his chest and she blushes when she sees her hand is on his v-line*Jack... ~* chuckles* we should wake up or we will be late you know *giggles sitting up*

Jack:*groans and rubs his eyes waking up letting go of her as he smiles *good morning princess~*smiles looking at her*how did you sleep?~

Elsa:*blushes and goes off bed *I slept amazing *smiles and leans down kissing his cheek *I should go and gets ready for school and you for work

Jack:*chuckles then remembers something*ahhh shit I have a meeting in 2 hours*stands up *princess I don't think I'll be back tonight..

Elsa:*looks at him and her smile instantly disappears *what do you mean?..

Jack:well after the meeting I have to go out of town for one day I have to do some stuff so if I finish I'll be back tonight if I don't I have to come back tomorrow*walks to her*

Elsa:can I come with you... After the meeting you can come and get me... maybe you'll need me *looks at him with sad eyes *please... I'll miss you a lot..

Jack:*sighs *I don't know princess I'll see okay~*smiles and kissed her head *I'll call you okay?

Elsa:*smiled and nods*okay*kisses his cheek*im going now *walks out and gets in Anna's room*sis! Wake up we'll be late!

Anna:*jumps up and sighs yawning *okay I'm up*stands up*

*Elsa goes in her room and gets ready for school then walk out going down stairs and sees Anna talking with Jack as she tenses up a bit feeling jealous*

Elsa:if you're ready sis let's go*looks at her *

Anna:yeah I'm ready*smiles and walks out after waving bye to Jack*

Jack:wait for my call princess~*smiles and kisses her head walking out going in his car and driving away*

Elsa:*chuckles and walks out to Anna as the drives drives then to school *

*Anna and Elsa walk out and go to their friends but Elsa gets stopped by Derek *

Derek:hey Elsa how are you? *looks at her and smiles*

Elsa:*glups a bit feeling uncomfortable*im o-okay Derek... H-how about you?

Derek:I'm great*smiles*wanna go for a drink later?

Elsa:*still uncomfortable*no thanks I'll go somewhere with Jack *smiles*and I know what you do to girls so back off

Derek: woooow *chuckles*you're lucky that you have Jack if it wasn't for him I would've alredy fucked you~*chuckles and walks away *

Elsa:* shrugs and walks to Astrid*he is pissing me off*rolls her eyes *

Astrid:I know I can tell*laughs* anyways what are you doing tonight?

Elsa:I think I'm going with Jack*chuckles*he said he needs to go out of town and I told him I wanted to go with him*blushes*he said he'll call me ~

Astrid:look at you girl~*chuckles*now tell me did you lose you're virginity~?

Elsa:*giggles and blushes*nope not yet*smiles*we kissed few times ~

Astrid:*gasps*damn!!! *chuckles as the bell rings *we should go*they went in class*

*2 classes later Jack calls Elsa*

Elsa:*smiles and jumps running out as she blushes and answers the call smiling in excitement*hi!

Jack:*chuckles*you okay princess? ~

Elsa:*smiles and giggles*yes I'm just excited*laughs*please tell me I'm coming~ pretty please~~??

Jack:*chuckles*you're adorable~*smiles*be ready in 10 minutes I'm coming to get you~

Elsa:yes!!! *yells happily*ill see you and hurry up!! *hangs up and runs in the classroom getting her bag then she walks out waiting for him*

...........To be continued...........