Chapter 23

*Elsa and Ben go to the cafeteria down the road as they sit down*

Ben: what would you like? *looks at her*

Elsa:*smiles*hmmm a chocolate milk shake *giggles*

Ben:*smiles*good choice let's have that*he orders 2 chocolate milk shakes then looks at her*so how you been...

Elsa: I told you I'm perfect... *blushes*Jack is amazing if that's what you're asking me...?

Ben: no Elsa... I can see that he cares and loves you but I'm asking about you're father... I know how he was...

Elsa:*looks at down remembering all the stuff she's been though as she takes a deep breath*

Ben: ohh shit... I'm so sorry I didn't mean to bring the old bad memories back.. I'm so sorry Elsa..

Elsa: it's okay*fake smiles looking at him*me and anna ran away that's when Jack found out and took care of us but in the process I fell for him... *chuckles*I have a lot of happy memories now and I don't want to remember him... He made my life and Anna's a living hell...

Ben: I see *smiles*I won't talk about him anymore don't worry I was just curious

Elsa: I know*smiles *

*the waiter brings the milk shakes*

Elsa: thank you*smiles and takes a sip then looks at him*how about you? The last time I saw you you had a girlfriend?

Ben:*chuckles* yeah I had a girlfriend...  I was going to propose to her and she ended up cheating on me with my brother*laughs*

Elsa:*widens her eyes in shock*holly shit... That's messed up I'm sorry *takes a sip and has a bit chocolate on her cheek close to her lip*

Ben: it's alright it's in the past don't worry *smiles*I will find someone better for instance you~*gpes to wipe the chocolate off*

Elsa:*widens her eyes in shock again and leans back so he doesn't touch her*w-what are you doing... I told you I'm happy and here you are saying this..

Ben: *moves closer *Elsa I like you and I like you at all *smirks*I don't care if he was you're first but I'll be the last~*smirks and grabs her hand*

Elsa:*snaches her hand back and stands up*jack was right about you... You really did have other intentions*takes her bag*stay away from me.. *runs away and tales her phone calling jack*

Jack:*answers*yes princess?

Elsa:*shaking still shocked*jack... Can you come and take me I'm down the road at the cafee... Please jack you were right

Jack:*growls a bit*im on my way*hangs up and instantly goes to his car driving down the road parking next to her*

Elsa:*smiles and gets inside*thank you... *kisses his cheek still shaking

Jack: anytime princess*smiles and starts driving*now can I fire him?

Elsa:*gigglea and nods*yes you can... he's a bad person *looks in the cafe and sees him staring at them in fear *I thought he was different

Jack:*driving*i told you princess didn't i? *chuckles and parks in the company parking spot again then he walks out and picks her up walking in his office putting her on the couch *

Elsa: hold me please... I need to feel you're touch I need to smell you're smell I need to feel safe *smiles *

..........To be continued..........