Chapter 31

Jack: princess we can't stay here forever you know *smiles still holding her close to him with one hand wrapped around her breasts and his other hand on her pussy*lets go out okay? We can cuddle

Elsa:*sighs then looks up at him and nods*okay... We can cuddle *smiles softly then goes off jack *

Jack: wait let me*he stands up and takes a towel wrapping it around her as well another towel around his waist then he picks her up walking out of the bathroom and putting her down on his bed*do you want me to help you with everything?

Elsa:*lookds down and nods softly then says*yes please jack..

Jack: I'll be my pleasure*smiles taking another towel as he starts rubbing her hair *

*5 minutes later*

Jack: that should do it *smiles then stands her up and takes the towel off her body and uses it to wipe her entire body starting with her legs back belly then wipes her breasts and kneels down wiping her legs*

Elsa:*blushes looking down at him*jack... Stop doing that~*chyckles softly blushing more*

Jack: okay okay*chuckles standing back up as he take his boxers and his shirt*you don't mind do you?.. ~

Elsa:*giggles softly*i don't mind jack i love to wear you're clothes *smiles*

Jack: great *smiles then kneels back down then slides his boxers on her then stands up putting his shirt on her*there we go you look adorable~

Elsa:*smiles and blushes*thank you... *opens the covers and lays down on the bed*come here please....

Jack: I'm coming let me get dressed *takes another pair of boxers putting them on then goes to put a shirt on but Elsa interrupts him*

Elsa: no shirt on please... *pouts*

Jack:*chuckles throwing the shirt away then goes in bed with Elsa and opens his arms*come here princess

Elsa:*smiles laying on his chest covering them both as she closes her eyes*thank you for everything jack...
You're my savior

Jack: I will always be there when you need me princess... I'm never leaving you alone... *smiles kissing her head* anyways guess what?

Elsa: I don't know... What? *looks at him confused and curious*

Jack: we're going back home*smiles stroking her back softly*

Elsa:*a wide smile appears on her face and she jumps up sitting up smiling happily*we are! Yes!! Thank you jack thank you so much! *hugs him tight then relises*ohh no school...

Jack:*chuckles*come on princess don't think about school~youll see anna and you're friends again*chuckles*i think you can manage school fine*smiles*

Elsa: yea you are right~*smiles laying back down snuggling into him*thank you for getting my mind off Ben and the fact that... --

Jack: *interrupts her*dont talk nor think about him please*smiles stroking her back*take a nap sleep then we can leave in the morning*smiles*goodnight princess

Elsa: goodnight handsome~*smiles snuggling into him falling asleep*

*the next morning*

.........To be continued..........