Chapter 7

Elsa:*goes upstairs and takes a shower for 20 minutes then walks out in a towel and hears Jack's door close *he's back! *giggles and blushes as she puts on her pj's and dries her hair then walks over to his door and knocks *sir?...

Jack:*sounds tired*come on in princess

Elsa:*smiles and goes inside and looks at him sitting on his bed rubbing his neck*are you okay sir?..

Jack:yeah I'm okay just tired*smiles*do you need anything?

Elsa:umm yes...i wanted to tell you that I'm going out with the girls tonight at 10... We'll be out just 2 hours... Is that alright sir?..

Jack:yes princess*smiles*you can take my driver *stands up and stretches*

Elsa:sir... Do you want a massage *chuckles looking at him*

Jack:*smiles*you just read my mind princess~*giggles and sits down*

Elsa:*smiles and blushing going behind him as she starts massaging his shoulders*

Jack:*smiles closing his eyes relaxing, feeling her soft and small hands as he chuckles*do my neck princess*smiles*

Elsa:yes sir *smiles and moves her hands to his neck massaging it softly as she blushes more*sir...?

Jack:yes? *smiles relaxing*

Elsa:why do you call me princess*blushes dark still massaging his neck softly*

Jack:*chuckles*because it suits you *smiles*you're kind, smart, quite brave, not physical strong but you're strong on the inside, you're beautiful and cute *chuckles*and much much more

Elsa:*blushing like crazy*sirrrr... ~~*covers her face taking a step back*thank you...

Jack;anytime princess*smiles and stands up walking to her as he strokes her cheek*

Elsa:*blushes biting her lip a bit as she's looking up at him*s-sir... I s-should get going

Jack:yes of course*smiles and kisses her head*have fun princess*walks to his bathroom*

Elsa:*blushes and gulps thinking he was going to kiss her and she interrupted*thank you sir *walks away going in her room getting ready as she puts on a short dark red dress and her hair down with a bit makeup then walks out of her room going down stairs*

Jack: princess wait up a bit *walks down stairs then sees her and his jaw drops as he looks at her up and down then whispers*shit...

Elsa:yes sir... *notices that he's checking her out and blushes *do I look okay...

Jack:you look amazing*smiles as he gets hard then looks at her *give me your phone

Elsa:umm okay*looks at him confused then hands him her phone*

Jack:*takes it and puts in his number then hands her the phone back*there you have my number call if you need anything*smiles*

Elsa:*smiles*thank you sir *leaves with Jack's driver*

*at the club*

Astrid:we look amazing girls! *giggles as she runs her hands down her body*

Elsa:we sure do *giggles*now let's go *she holds them both and they go inside*holy shit! *laughs seeing like 100 people there dancing and drinking*

Merida:tequila time!! *laughs and pulls both Elsa and Astrid to the bar then orders 3 tequilas*cheers!

Astrid:cheers!! *all three of them drink it *ahhhh~~*chuckles*

Elsa:*giggles and shakes a bit*one more! *giggles and the waiter fills up the shots and they drink it *

*30 minutes later of them drinking as someone taps their shoulders*

Merida:who?... *turns and yells*annna!!

Elsa:Anna*chuckles already drunk a bit*what are you doing here sis?

Anna:*laughs*i wasn't going to let you get waisted without me *laughs and drinks Meridas tequila*hell yeah!!

*1 hour later as they're dancing like crazy *

Merida:*laughs dancing with Anna like crazy *Yesss!!!! *laughing*

Astrid:*chuckles grinding on a boy while he is kissing her neck*mmm~

Elsa:*chuckles dancing alone then bumps into someone *s-sorry!

Derek:*laughs*its okay don't worry *giggles then looks at her *ohh Elsa hey

Elsa:*chuckles*hey Derek*laughs dancing*

Derek:what are you doing here*chuckles looking at her up and down*

Elsa:I'm having fun can't you see!? *laughs and starts dancing with him*como on~~

Derek:*chuckles*fineee~~*laughs and dances with her for another 30 minutes*

Elsa:I'm going now*chuckles and says goodbye to the girls then goes out dizzy a bit*

Derek:*follows her and holds her*let me give you a ride *chuckles*

Elsa:*smiles holding onto him*thank you Derek*goes in his car forgetting about Jack's driver*

Derek:*chuckles and gets in and drives to the location she gives him then parks and widens his eyes*elsa you gave me the wrong address...

Elsa:*laughs and looks at Jack's house*no I didn't*laughs harder*this is where I live now~

Derek:wow this is.....im shocked but this is amazing*giggles*goodnight Elsa ill see you tomorrow in class

Elsa:*smiles and kisses his cheek with her hand on his abs*thank you*smiles then sees Jack looking out of the balcony down stairs*i should go*gets out as Derek drives off and she gets inside the house *

Jack:*walks to her and smells alcohol and men's colone on her and knows it's that boys *why didn't you call me..? Or come back with my driver? *folds his arms looking at her mad a bit*

Elsa:*glups *I didn't had to sir.. Eveything was fine*looks down feeling bad a bit* and I forgot about your driver..

Jack:I meant why didn't you call me to pick you up Elsa that is if you didn't want to come home with my driver... And how much did you drink and dance with boys...?

Elsa:*looks at him surprise that he called her Elsa then feels guilty*i didn't drunk nor dance with boys that much and I bumped into Derek he is my friend from school and he asked to give me a ride so I accepted...

Jack:how well do you know him?... *looks at her more angry*

Elsa:we have few classes and talk a bit but I don't know him that well..

Jack: I see you trust him more than you trust me*looks at her *what if he raped you and plus you even give him a kiss

Elsa:h-he wouldn't do that... *looks away*and I trust you more...

Jack:are you sure he wouldn't? *looks at her *did you know how he looked at you when you walked out of the car*like he was ready to eat you...

Elsa:I don't know... Okay.... I thought I'll be good and I didn't want to bother you... *sighs*I'm sorry sir...

Jack:*sighs*you can ask him tomorrow to take you to school and back*rolls his eyes then goes to walk upstairs but his phone rings and he answers it*hey Anna

*on the phone*

Anna:*giggling*s-sir... Can you come and pick me up please... I'm kinda dizzy I'm afraid someone will take advantage of me... even if I'm with my friends~

Jack:*chuckles*I'll be there in 10 minutes *hangs up then looks at Elsa*at least you're sister understands *takes his coat and leaves*

Elsa:i-i.... *sighs and goes upstairs taking a shower while tearing up*

..........To be continued........