Chapter 18

Elsa: holy shit! *chuckles looking at him up and down then hugging him tight *what are you doing here? And look at you you look amazing!

Ben:*laughs hugging her back*i work here sugar and thank you *looks at her up and down*you look marvelous*laughs again still hugging her*how about you?

Elsa:*giggles then notices his still hugging her and she blushes a bit and pulls off him as she smiles*i came here with my.... *smiles while blushing*boyfriend

Ben:boyfriend?! *laughs*yeah stop joking I thought you didn't want relationships~? *leans in closer *the truth sugar tell me the truth... What are you doing here?

Elsa:*takes a step back*i told you Ben *looks at him*I'm with my boyfriend his.... the owner of this company*chuckles softly*

Ben:what?! *looks at her still not believe her *sugar...

Elsa: hey believe me he really is... *before she continues her phone rings as it's Jack*here see *shows him *

Ben:*widens his eyes in shock as he looks at her *holy fuck you're a girlfriend of the richest man alive?!

Elsa:*says awkwardly*ummm... Y-yes I am *holds onto her dress *excuse me.. *answers it *yes baby?

Jack:what happened you okay? Are you lost or did you fall in the toilet?

Elsa:*laughs softly*im on my way don't worry I'll be there in 3 minutes*makes a kissing noise then hangs up*

Ben:OMG...!! *looking at her *wow I'm still shocked *chuckles*how about we catch up?..

Elsa:sure why not I'll be fun*smiles*how about tomorrow we can have lunch since Jack will be busy

Ben:that's fine with me *smiles*I'll meet you here okay?

Elsa:*nods*okay I'm going now *walks away going back in jacks office*

Jack:*looks up at her *everything okay?

Elsa:*nods sitting back down*yes everything is fine I just met with an old friend he works here for you *smiles*well catch up tomorrow if you... ummm let me go of course

Jack:*looks at her raising one eyebrow* old friend of yours that works for me? Who?

Elsa:*looks at him after sitting down on the chair *his name is Ben we were together in middle school he was.... ummm like a boy best friend *chuckles*

Jack:*looking at her getting a bit jealous as he grips on his pen then puts it down and tries to calm down*you know Ben from high school and you want to met up with him?

Elsa:*glups feeling jacks not happy about it *y-yes...

Jack:*leans back on his chair as he folds his arms *do you think his handsome? *still looking at him jealous as he tries to contain himself*

Elsa: *says without thinking*yes... wait.. WHAT!? w-what no I mean NO!... *widens her eyes in shock covering her face * no he is not!

Jack:*cleanches his jaw and his fist when she says yes then stands up and walks over to her grabbing her face making her look at him*yes huh... *shows no emotion*do you want him? Do you want to go on a date with him? Do you want him calling you nicknames? Do you want him touching you? Do you want him to be the one who will pleasure and take you're virginity?! Huh!! Tell me Elsa I want to know!? Do you!

Elsa:*flinches when he starts yelling the questions like that as tears form in her eyes and her face starts to hurt from his grip*j-jack....

Jack:*notices and widens his eyes letting go of her*shir... I'm so sorry princess *sits next to her going to touch her chin*

Elsa:*flinches a bit wiping her tears *

Jack:*sees how she flinched and instantly feels sad and hurt as he looks the other way*fuck I messed up...

Elsa:*looks at him then hugs him tight wrapping her arms around him as she's crying*no I don't want him! I also don't want to go on a date with him! I don't like when he calls me with nicknames! NO I don't want him touching me not pleasing or TAKING MY VIRGINITY! *crying harder sobbing onto his shirt*

Jack:*feels relived a bit but he sighs *I'm so sorry princess ---*before he continues she interrupts him*

Elsa: I want YOU! I want to go on a date with YOU! I like it when YOU call me princess! I want YOU touching me and I want YOU  to be the one who will please me and take my virginity! *cries harder as tears are streaming down her cheeks making his shirt wet *

Jack:*holds her tighter rubbing her back softly as he smiles a bit*ohh princess... I'm sorry orry baby I got... jealous and I snapped I'm so sorry please forgive me*makes her look at him*

Elsa:*looks at him with red eyes and wet face as she's sobbing*i understand and I forgive you *kisses him deeply wrapping her hands around him pulling him closer*

Jack:*kissss her back pulling her on his lap with his hands on her waist holding her *

........To be continued.......