Chapter 28

Elsa:*glaring at her then she smirks and kisses jacks neck again*well you can talk right now I dont mind~ we dont hide anything from each other so ~*bites her lip and starts kissing jacks neck again*

Jack:*chuckles a bit and smiles biting his lip feeling her soft lips sucking then he looks at Katerine*why are you here?

Katerine: okay since you two dont hide anything~*chuckles*i came to ask you to have dinner with my family, you know how much they love you and they said will "try" to get us back together ohh and also they know we met last week for coffee~

Elsa:*widens her eyes and glares at her then Jack*what?..

Jack:*sighs and rubs his head*yeah for coffee and business *shakes his head*we aren't getting back together katerine

Katerine: I didn't say anything about that*chuckles*its just a dinner with my parents that's all *smiles*ohh come on I won't bite you unless you want me to~

Elsa:*clenches her fist and jaw*well he alredy has someone to bite him so back off! Now can you please leave~ I was busy~*bites her lip continuing to leave hickeys on his neck*

Katerine: okay okay~*laughs*you have my number call me~*winks at Jack and leaves *

Elsa:*looks at him*you are NOT calling her and you are NOT going to dinner with her and her family *rolls her eyes *

Jack:*chuckles looking at Elsa*mhmm yes ma'am whatever you say princess~

Elsa: good~*giggles softly kissing his cheek*you better listen to me~ now continue with you're work~

*2 hours later*

Elsa:*still on jacks lap sleeping snuggled in his neck and chest*mmm... ~

Jack:*chuckles and holds her standing up putting her on the couch*so adorable~*chuckles kissing her head*

*few more hours later *

Elsa:*wakes up all comfy on the couch as she has a blanket and a pillow *mmm~ Jack?... *looks around and sees luna on his chair*wheres Jack?

Luna: good evening to you to sleepy head *laughs looking at Elsa*he is in a meeting he should be out in 10 minutes

Elsa:ohh okay *smiles and sits up*i wanted to talk to you earlier but I stayed with javk and then this bitch katerine or whatever her name is came and I got pisses and totally forgot

Luna: no way! Katerine came*she laughs*that girl was jacks fiance and she's still obsessed with him*laughs*dont worry about her Jack can handle her just fine

Elsa: yes I know that Luna *chuckles*she just annoyed me a lot I mean she has an amazing body but I'm sure her personality is fucked up*laughs*

Luna: well not really she's honest loyal like she never lies she's naughty she's also kind a bit stubborn but still she's perfect and I don't know why they broke up at all they were cute and I shouldn't be talking about this *face palms*

Elsa: no no it's fine thanks for telling me*smiles getting more jealous*anyways whose that guy that bumped into me?

Luna: that's Hans and he wants to apologize so if you want I can call him here

Elsa: yeah sure he needs to apologize*laughs*my head and but still hurt you know

Luna: don't worry Jack will massage them~*wjnks then leaves finding Hans and comes back few minutes*

Hans: hey I'm so sorry miss it wasn't my intention to hurt you I slipped accidentally and landed on you I'm truly sorry

Elsa:*smiles and stands up*its okay don't worry about it... It happens and plus I'm the one who made the mess in the first place *offers a handshake*are we good?

Hans:*smiles and nods*yes we are *shakes her hand smiling*

Jack:*walks in in the same time and his face expression changes *everyone out! *walks to his desk*

*Luna and Hans rush out closing the door*

Elsa:Jack......

..........To be continued........