Chapter 5

Anna:*runs inside*elsa?!

Elsa:*wakes up and notices her then stands up hugging Anna tight*im so sorry sis!? Please forgive me...

Anna:Elsa... *crying*don't worry I forgive you... *looks at her *are you okay*looks around and her eyes widen*this is you're room

Elsa:*nods *I'll tell you all about it

Jack:*walks in *hey *smiles at Anna then looks at Elsa*are you okay princess?

Elsa: I'm much better sir *hugs him tight *thank you for finding Anna...

Jack:*smiles and makes her look at him*you both can stay here...

Elsa:*smiles happily hugging him again*thank you! Thank you!

Jack:now catch up with you're sister *smiles at Elsa then looks at Anna*we will talk later okay?

Anna:*blushes looking at him*okay *when Jack leaves she bites her lip*dang...

Elsa:what is up with you*looks at her getting jealous*

Anna: what~*chuckles* he is handsome~*bites her lip*i like him he doesn't look scary he looks perfect

Elsa:really Anna really... *rolls her eyes in jealousy sitting down*lucky you I guess...

Anna:aww don't worry I'm sure you'll always be his ''princess "~*smirks*

Elsa:Anna!! *growls at her but blushes a bit*let me tell you everything...

*1 hour later*

Anna:ohhh... Shit that was...wow just wow...*chuckles*I think I will like it here *smiles * especially with Jack *chuckles*ohh wait with Mr. Frost ~ *blushes*

Elsa:Anna enough.... *looks away annoyed then someone walks in*

Jack:*leans on the door dressed casual*follow me Anna we need to talk a bit*walks out*

Anna:Okay*blushes and instantly follows him*

*30 minutes later as they're still talking and Elsa is down stairs*

Elsa's thoughts
I woke up when I heard my sister run inside I was so freaking happy that she was okay and of course I had to thank Jack... shit saying his name made me shiver... anyways after that he gave us time to talk I told her eveything and honestly it kinda bothered me seeing her drool over jack.. she's amazing she has a nice personality and a nice body I can see her with him.... but still I feel jealous... for the first time jeez elsa... anyways after that jack came and called her so they can talk I already know that he will tell her the rules so I was fine with it but then a bit tooooo much time passed and she didn't come back a lot of questions popped out like -- what if they're having sex? Is she pleasuring him? What if he likes her more? -- god this is driving me crazy...

*few minutes later*

Jack:*walks down stairs and sees elsa *princess? *walks to her sitting down*you okay?

Elsa:*snaps out of her thoughts *yes sir i-im okay*blushes*just thinking... Sir where's my sister?

Jack:she went in her room she said she was tired *smiles and strokes Elsa's cheek*im going out, I'll see you tomorrow...Goodnight*smiles standing up leaving*

Elsa:*blushes and goes in her room falling asleep instantly*

-----Jack:I want you.. I fucking want you and only you~ just you princess~ ------

Ariel:*gets in opening the curtains*come on wake up sis~*chuckles*ill wait for you*walks out*

Elsa:*jumps up breathing heavily as she blushes like crazy*did I just have a naughty dream... With Jack*glups then notices how wet she it and instantly runs in the bathroom taking a shower getting ready in work uniform them walks down stairs and sees anna*hey sis good morning