Chapter 36

Elsa:*walks out of Jack's room in shorts and his shirt as she walks down stairs while still blushing a bit after this morning then she looks at Anna*good morning sis*smiles sitting next to her*

Anna: good morning Elsa*chuckles as she smirks and wiggles her eyes looking at Elsa*ive never heard you moan that hard ~ was it that good~?

Elsa:*blushes harder looking at Anna*anna! Don't say that! *looks away embarrassment*yes it was that good... *bites her lip*he is amazing in every kind of way

Anna: awww that's so freaking cute~*chuckles *anyways don't tell me you forgot about school*laughs*were going tomorrow

Elsa:*face palms and sighs*dang I forgot about school*laughs leaning back*so what should we do today *looks at her*

Anna: I don't know I'm free the whole day *thinks as she sighs*ummmm... How about we get you ready for Jack when he comes? ~

Elsa:*looks at her confused*what do you mean for when he comes?

Anna: ohh come on Elsa I know you to well~*smirks*im sure you will be screaming all night~*winks *

Elsa:*blushes harder as she covers her face looking away*fuck you anna *sighs then smiles*fine I guess we can get "me" ready *looks at her legs as she has a bit hair *I need to wax

Anna: yes and wax everywhere*laughs grabbing her hand dragging her upstairs in her room*okay let's start*takes the wax *

Elsa:*sits down and takes her shirt off as she smiles and bites her lip thinking about later that night*

*1 hour and 30 minutes later as she waxed and showered *

Elsa:*walks out in a towel*you better give me that cream or I will kill you*chuckles*

Anna: here *puts it next to her*let me help*takes some and starts rubbing her legs*

*they finish after 30 minutes*

Elsa: I really needed this*smiles*my skin is so soft*chuckles standing up*okay it time for my make up and hair  how about you just dry and brush it

Anna: sure *takes the dryer*theres no need to straighten it *starts drying her while elsa does her make-up putting on a bit lipstick mascara and some blush*

*after they're done and looks for a lingerie *

Anna: aha! I found the one *laughs taking out and showing a black see through lingerie with a robe*what do you say~~?

Elsa:*blushes looking at it*anna don't you think it's a bit to much... *smiles as she takes it* I don't know...

Anna: too much? Too much!? Are you crazy it's perfect! *smirks*he will flip when he sees you! Just put it on! *pushes her in the bathroom*

Elsa:*groans*fineee! *laughs as she puts it on and then walks out blushing as she feels so exposed because the whole set is see through and both her breasts and pussy are kinda visable*annna! It's better if im just naked!

Anna: no I like it *chuckles*you look sexy~* whistles sexily as she wiggles her eye brows and smirks *

Elsa: I know I do~*chuckles as in the same time her phone rings and she sees it's an unknown number*thats strange*answers it* hello?

Derek: hey Elsa *chuckles*missed me?

Elsa: umm how do you know my name? Who are you? *confused*

Derek: Elsa it's Derek you were my girlfriend once then we broke up because I had to leave to France and I got you're number from Astrid*laughs*

Elsa:*widens her eyes as she blushes*Derek!..  Omg Hey~*smiles and blushes *sorry I didn't recognize you sooo how you been you know France and stuff*bites her lip*

Derek: that's why I called Elsa*smiles*i moved back in town and lucky me I'm in front of you're house and I have to say I love the mansion I never thought you could be this rich *laughs*here I'm ringing

*in the same time the door bell rings *

Elsa:*gasps and smiles*wait I'm coming*hangs up and looks at Anna smiling*anna Derek is back!?

Anna: uhh Derek as I'm you're first ever love you're first boyfriend the one you thought you will love forever?

Elsa: yes that one*chuckles putting on her robe as she runs down stairs not caring that she's still hella attractive as she goes to open the door*

Anna:*euns after her and stops her*elsa I know how much you loved Derek but now you have jack

Elsa: shut it Anna*chuckles opening the door*Derek!! *hugs him tight pressing her body on his*i missed you!

Derek:*chuckles and blushes when he sees how much hotter she got as he hugs her back*i missed you more... I'm sorry I left I had no choice but I'm back now..

Elsa:*smiles as she let's him inside and they sit down on the couch*i know you had no choice and I know how much you love me*smiles*i just didn't expect you to come back...

Derek: well I'm back baby I came for you I miss you I want you and I need you*kisses her hand looking at her in her eyes*

Elsa:*blushes madly looking at him as she pulls him close and kisses him deeply closing her eyes*

Anna: *widens her eyes looking at her and Derek as she rushes and seperates them then she looks at Elsa*are you crazy!? Do you know what you did!?

Elsa:*glups a bit as she looks at Derek blushing then looks at Anna* Anna you know how much we love each other...

Anna: LOVED EACH OTHER! *looking at her surprised*what about Jack??! Don't you love him!? You said it yourself Jack is making you feel things you never felt and things you always want to feel! You basically cheated on him!

Derek: you have a boyfriend?...

Elsa: he's just a friend*starts panicking*we are staying over at his place... *looks at Anna*stop it Anna... I-i didn't though Derek was going to come back that's why I moved on.. Now he's back and...

Jack:*walks in the living room as he was in the hallway listening to everything* and what Elsa..... You're ex boyfriend is back and what you're love for him came back and you're love for me disappeared?

Anna:*widens her eyes when she sees and realises he heard and saw everything as she walks to him*jack...

Elsa:*gasps and stands up looking at him with wide eyes*jack... I-i... *tears up*i have nothing to say except I'm sorry...

Jack:*widens his eyes and feels his heart shatter*how can I be so dumb... Why the hell would I think someone will actually love.. truly love me.. Why did I let you in why did I fall for you... *shakes his head and walks upstairs*

Anna:*looks at Elsa disappointed as she rushes following Jack*

Derek:*stands up putting his hand on Elsa back*Elsa...

Elsa:*starts shaking and bursts into tears as she hugs Derek *c-can I stay with you please...

Derek: of course you can*takes his jacket off putting it on her then he picks her up walks outside in his car driving away in his house as he is rich as well*

*the next morning*