Mornings with our Family || Suna Rintaro ☁️💫

"Daddy! Daddy! I wanna go whee!" ( D/n ) squealed in delight as she reached up towards Suna. She tiptoed in hopes to reach her dad, but to no avail.

Her dad giggled at the sight of his adorable daughter, picking her up straight away and showering her face with little kisses.

"Daddy! It tickles! And I wanna go whee! Not carry!" His little girl pushed him away slightly, hugged him tightly afterwards. She kissed Suna's cheek and whispered a small "please" into his ear.

Suna pat her head as he began to spin the girl around, according to her wishes. Y/n, who just woke up with their son, walked out from the bedroom to this adorable sight.

Their little girl, giggling in pure joy, only put a smile to her parents faces. She's an angel truly.

"Mama, nam nam." Her youngest spoke to her as he nibbled on bits of her hair. "Baby no eating mommy's hair, it's not tasty," Y/n was slightly grossed out but amused by her son's action.

Y/n being the amazing mom she is, she made a bunch of scrambled eggs with toast in the speed of light. Listen, when her kid says he's hungry. He's hungry. She isn't going to deal with any one of his tantrums from it.

Putting her son on the high chair as she called over her husband and daughter, she set the table, smiling to herself.

She became a mom at such a young age. Sure, it was scary at first. But she wouldn't have it any other way.

Seeing her husband this happy is so heart warming, knowing the kind of person he is after all. Not many people can make him smile this genuinely.

Since they weren't getting here anytime soon, Y/n walked over to the living area and kissed both her husband and daughter on the cheek.

"Breakfast will get cold if you don't eat now!" Her daughter sprinted to the table after hearing those words, knowing her mom can get pissed when she doesn't eat.

Suna and Y/n walked back together slowly, watching their kids eat from afar.

"Hey babe, do you ever think you'd change anything in your life? I mean this whole thing happened when we were still so young." Y/n leaned against his shoulder while she asked.

"Nothing at all, I wouldn't trade a thing in the world for this." His smile was wide as he gazed at his wife lovingly.

Placing a kiss on the top of her head, he continued, "I'm glad I have all of this with you. Nothing could ever make me happier."

Smiling at her husband's words, the couple walked back to attend to their bundles of joy.

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

A/n: alright! Hey guys im back!!! Thank you to albezor for this request! I hope you liked this fic!

Anyways! Dont forget to drink your water, eat well and wear your masks! Suna would shame you if you dont!!!

Love yalls so much and see you guys on the next chapter!!!!

Bye bye!