Fell for his Whole || Kita Shinsuke ☁️💫

Every little thing mattered to Kita Shinsuke. From things like mannerism to anything really, he always keeps himself in check. He's always stated that every little thing he does brings him to an outcome so, with the little things he has felt for Y/n, he hopes that it would lead him to an outcome.

Y/n L/n, a childhood friend of his that he knew since he was young. They've been in the same school since elementary to high school. She's seen how much he has grown as a person.

From someone that never played in an official match who still worked hard despite it, to someone who became a captain of a team and still worked hard.

She looked up to the boy because of it, the boy believed that the little things mattered the most. Because of that, she also started to notice and cherish the little things in life.

Repetition, routine and practice. It all plays apart to their daily lives. Meeting up every morning to get to school together, waiting for each other outside the gate and sending Y/n home because he needed to look out for the girl.

It's a standard routine he doesn't change.

However, today might be the day things will get different.

Y/n waited for Shinsuke outside the school gate. Soon, they were going to graduate and go to University or College. That was a little bittersweet to Y/n. She can't wait to start a new life but the routine of seeing Shinsuke everyday might go away.

It was a little sad knowing that they might not go down the same path but, as what Shinsuke believed in, every little thing leads up to something big.

Maybe that's why she fell for him more and more each day.

"Hello Y/n," Shinsuke says, snapping Y/n out of her thoughts. "Hello Shinsuke," her smile was wide and beautiful. Captivating to the Captain's eyes.

As they walked towards the train station, they'd usually have some small talk together. Today's topic was about graduating.

"Can you believe it Shinsuke? In a few days we're gunna graduate!" Y/n exclaims but her words trailed with sadness. "Indeed we are, parting ways will not be easy." He admits, this is something he will miss from the two.

Y/n heaved out a sigh, "sometimes I wish time would stop. Everything passes too fast. I wish I could cherish time more..."

Surprisingly enough, Shinsuke chuckled. "If time stopped then you wouldn't even know. And I'm sure you've cherished the things you've loved Y/n."

What did he mean by that?

Y/n continued, "hm, if I have cherished those things then I think some things would be different." "Then what would?" He questioned. Y/n laughed, "somethings are kept personal Shin-chan." She didn't want to tell him that she was infatuated with the boy.

Shinsuke shook his head, "I understand but, it's never too late to change it right?" Y/n scratched her cheek, eyeing down at the floor. He's right, if it isn't now then it would be never right?

But the fear of rejection has always lingered by her. If he said no, then there would be a whole other outcome right? Y/n's thoughts rambling wild in her head as she tried her best to keep her cool on the outside.

Shinsuke looked at her confused, "why do you look so stressed?" "Shin-chan, I like someone," Y/n blurted out.

"SHIT! LOL I'M DEAD!" Y/n screamed internally. "WHAT THE HECK WHAT THE HECK WHAT THE HECK WHY DID I SAY THAT AHHHHHH!" Y/n took in a deep breath, welp, it was now or never.

"I like this guy and he has taught me many things. Like how it's important to work hard. To have a routine and a common goal. He taught me to be humble and to cherish the little things in life. Things that I've never noticed before he told me. He taught me to be grateful and to stay passionate for the things I like. I can't imagine a life without him. I really like h-him, no I like," she took a final breath.

"You."

Shinsuke was shocked but it isn't like he didn't see this coming at all. He smiled, and then he reached out to pat the girl's head. "I like you too Y/n, a lot." The words unintentionally slipped out of his mouth too.

Oh well, just as he was taught. The little things that people do lead up to something. It can be something big or something small. Their friendship that they had since they were young built up to something wonderful. A relationship that blossomed from their trust and love for each other.

Truth be told, Shinsuke can't imagine a life without the girl. He's seen her everyday in his life. Not seeing her for a day felt wrong, it felt a little sinful he dare say.

The two continued walking, now hand in hand, smiling at each other. Now with the girl that he has cherished as a friend, is someone more than just a friend. Someone he dares to call his. And his only.

As for Y/n, Shinsuke has always been someone that has changed her for the better. He's been so caring of her even if his words can be cold at times. She knows that he means her well so it's okay.

He's been someone she's admired for her whole life. He's taught her to be the best version of her at all times. Maybe that's why she fell for him.

No, she fell for his whole self. Y/n squeezed the warm hand that was in her own. Isn't this love?

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

A/n: hey hey hey! How have all of you been? Good I hope!

Yes! I did a Shinsuke fic ayyyy!! I hope it was good!!! Actually it's bad right 👁👄👁

WELP I TRIED- also can you tell that i dunno what to put for the title 👁👄👁

If anyone has any suggestions LEAVE EM DOWN BELOW THANK YOU LOVLIES! ❤

anyways I love all of you guys! drink your water yah? stay safe okay? wear your mask too!!!!

bye bye my darlings!!!

OKAY SIDE NOTE THO LIKE WHEN HE CRIED I STARTED LIKE PANICKING LOL. But im so happy for him because it's like he realised that everything that he's done has lead him up to that point. And that every small thing that he did built up to something like he knew he was someone that wasnt outstanding or amazing but the fact that he realised his teachers were watching him even when he thought no one was. I CRIED

IF THAT DIDNT MAKE YOUR HEART GO AHHHHH I DONT KNOW WHAT WILL LIKE THIS BOY DESERVES SO MUCH LOVE IMMA LEAVE THIS HERE LOL. ( im talking bout the part when he got his jersey )