My Sunshine || Ushijima Wakatoshi ☁️💫

To Y/n, Ushijima was basically the sun. He, without a doubt, was always able to bring a smile to her face. He was warm and bright, just like the sun.

Y/n and Ushijima were sitting on the grass at a nearby park together. Fresh air was filling up their lungs as they sat under the bright sun. The weather was perfect today, the bright blue sky was clear and there were no signs of rain.

Y/n placed a hand ontop of Ushijima's as she leaned against his shoulder. "Waka-chan, you remind me of the sun!" Y/n says as she takes in another wiff of the fresh air. Usually the two would be coped up in work so this was a rare moment for the two.

"What makes you say that?" Ushijima cocked his head slightly. Y/n smiles as she looks up into the sky, "you always make me warm and you are always there to brighten my day! Without you, I don't know what to do. Just like the sun, without it, I think I'd die."

Ushijima's cheeks were tinted scarlet, he side-eyed the woman and continued, "then I could say the same for you Y/n, you are my sunshine."

Y/n giggled as she reached for her pocket. She pulled out a card and said, "no you." Damn it, it was an uno reverse card.

Wakatoshi rolled his eyes, "darling, will you stop bringing that card around. I'm starting to wonder how many of those you have." Y/n winked at him and couldn't contain her laughter, "I only have just a few!"

Ahh, the soft, gentle breeze, brushing through Y/n's hair. The wind was calm and cool. Ushijima looked at the girl, even after all these years, she could still make his heart flutter unconditionally. She was just so beautiful.

"Waka-chan, I love you~" Y/n says all of a sudden. Ushijima gently pats her head and says back, "love you too." A comfortable silence falls between the two. They just enjoyed each other's company and said nothing to each other.

Ushijima's a quiet man. It was always hard for the man to express his feelings for others and it is still quite challenging for him until now. But because of Y/n, he has learnt so much from this angel. She taught him to cherish, to find happiness and that it was okay to have failures. Most importantly, she taught him to love.

Y/n loved the man with her whole heart. He's just so precious and amazing. He is a talented man that could've got together with anybody. But he chose Y/n of all people. That was something Y/n will forever be grateful for.

"Waka-chan, will you still love me even when I have wrinkles and grow old?" Y/n asked. Wakatoshi replied, "I think I will love you ten times more dear." Y/n laughed and poked his cheek, "so cheesey, but you're cute so it's fine." Ushijima smiled at her words and engulfed her in a hug.

Ushijima feels so warm, it felt comforting to Y/n. Y/n wrapped her arms around his waist tightly, holding onto him for dear life. This was rare for the two, Ushijima was usually caught up with volleyball and Y/n with her office job. Y/n looks up to see Ushijima's face. She admired his strong features and soft, neat hair.

Y/n kissed his cheek and smiled. Ushijima blushed at her actions and pulled her head to his shoulder, hoping she would not see his blushed cheeks. He was afraid of the teasing that was to come. Unfortunately, what he feared for came.

"Hehe~ Ushiwaka is blushing~" Y/n teased. Gosh, this wasn't good for the man. He blushed even harder than before and covered his cheeks with a hand. Y/n grinned, "don't need to be such a tsundere darling~". Y/n climbs ontop of him and pins him down.

Y/n smirks and covers his face in kisses. Ushijima groaned and complained, "Y/n we're in public." Y/n placed one last kiss on the tip of his nose and says, "fine~ only because you said so nicely."

Y/n sat back up and Ushijima lied on her lap. She played with his hair and did little braids all over. Y/n was so grateful to have him as her beloved. She really really loves him and he knows it. She wished that she could spoil him everyday but it was hard for them as the two were always busy.

She longed for this little date for so long, although it was something simple, she was thankful that they both made an effort to spend time together. Sure they lived together but quality time together was important too!

Under the bright sun, the two stayed that way for a little longer, admiring each other.

"Y/n, you are my sunshine. Please never leave me." Ushijima confessed. Y/n's eyes widened and she immediatly cupped his cheeks, "I would never leave you! What happened? Did something happen?"

Ushijima shakes his head and says, "it's nothing. I just want to be with you forever."

Y/n sighed in relief and gently punched his shoulder, "don't scare me Waka-chan! I was so scared something was going on, but if there is anything bugging you, tell me okay?" Ushijima pats her head and chuckled, "I apologise Y/n, I assure you nothing is goin on."

Y/n nods her head, "good! But I'm getting a little tired, wanna head back?" Ushijima stands up and pulls his lover up too, "sure let's head back."

Ushijima and Y/n interwind their hands together and walked off. These two are deeply inlove with each other and they wouldn't change a thing about it.

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

A/n: I love Ushijima so much!!! He is soft shy boi uwu

Please send in requests yah!!! Don't be shy 😭 because I'm lowkey having a writer's block. I dont know what to write nowadays

Writer-chan is out!! ✌