I loved you ( pt 2 ) || Oikawa Tooru 💖💫

He was shocked to say the least. Break up with him? Who would dare do such a thing?

Honestly more than that, it hurt his ego.

He tried to reach out to her, begging her to stay. But with a smile and tears in her eyes, Y/n said she was done.

The poor girl cried and cried, Tooru tried reach out and comfort her but she declined.

She was done getting hurt over and over again. Being pushed to a corner and only being loved when he chose to love her.

She admired him for his ambitions, running to chase his dreams of being the greatest volleyball player.

But how far was that going to take him if he was going to continue this habit?

Seeking other girls for attention and their comfort instead of hers, having sex to pent out his frustration with them, she was so done.

She was done with the heartbreak. She was done with the pain and the tears.

She lashed out everything onto him, with her tears burning the corner of her eyes.

Her heart clenched painfully with every word she said.

She loves him, she loves him, she loves him.

That was a lie, she loved him.

How could she love someone that treated her this horribly?

With a final hug and a "I'm done Tooru," she left the house for good.

All he could do was watch in guilt and regret. Wishing that he never did the things he's done. Wishing he could pull her back and say he was sorry or tell her that he loves her.

But no, he stayed silent and let her free from the cage of his selfishness.

He knew he was wrong all along.