Can't help falling for you || Ushijima Wakatoshi ☁️💫

Sometimes the thought of Ushijima makes Y/n feel like she wants to run up to the guy and hug him with all her might. Weird to say outloud but hear her out!

The two have been relatively close for a really long time and gradually overtime, Y/n has been feeling a strange sensation in her like butterflies in her stomach or getting her tongue tied.

The boy never failed to make her heart do a straight 180 everytime she sees him. The feeling of having a crush on someone just being quite overwhelming sometimes but it's worth it!

The feeling of blushing to every small compliment or stuttering when answering a question. Embarassing but she can't help it one bit! It's not like she wants to but it just happens.

As the beautiful cherryblossoms bloomed, spring was in the air and it's Y/n's favourite season. The beautiful flowers she gets to see only for a short while before they wither away for the next 3 seasons. The flowers are beautiful and captivating to anyone's eyes. It would be a crime to not watch them bloom every year!

As the girl walked under the trees, on her way back home, she thought about what was going to happen after school. Should she go out to eat? Or be lazy? The list was endless.

The gentle breeze of the wind, tickling her cheeks ever so slightly as the sun was muted by the shade of the trees. It was a comforting feeling. Yet the weather was a little cold, her body felt nice and warm.

She waited under a specific tree since that's where she usually meets a certain someone. And that someone is none other than Ushijima Wakatoshi.

He is a stoic one but that's what Y/n likes most about him. A determined, hardworking boy that never fails to deliver. He is someome reliable and talented. Why wouldn't anyone fall for him?

As a petal gently gently fluttered down, landing on the top of her head, she was about to pick it up when she felt someone else doing it for her.

The girl was startled and jumped back slightly, unfortunately bumping into the man's chest. She hurriedly looked around to meet the eyes of Ushijima.

"Ah! Sorry Waka-chan! I didn't see you there!" She exclaimed as she did a quick bow.

The boy chuckled at her sudden reaction, "sorry, I must've scared you too."

Seeing the boy smile was a rare sight so that brought Y/n to a blush. The pink flowers complimenting her complexion too.

Ushijima looked at the girl as the pink color spread across her face like wildfire, he too, was captivated more by her beauty than the flowers itself. He swallowed his saliva thickly as he cleared his throat.

He looked away, not wanting the girl to see him because he was embarassed.

Y/n sprinted to be by his side as she asked, "shall we get going?" The boy nodded as he started to walk forward.

Truth be told, he didn't want to leave so soon. He wanted to stay a little longer to admire the rare season with Y/n. Sure, he could watch and stay himself but being next to her was all he ever wanted. Though that's what he wants, he could never say it outloud because he'd stumble across his words.

As the two took small steps together, admiring their surroundings, they felt a little sense of... familiarity? It was a feeling hard to describe but at that moment they both knew.

The two's hands would always brush againsts each others, making it a little awkward. "Do I just hold it? Or do I move?" Y/n contemplated under her breath.

Ushijima was quick to notice this and took his chance to bring his hand in hers. As he smoothly interwinded their fingers, that sent Y/n to cloud nine. As her chest felt like she was about to float away, lucky for her, Ushijima was here to save the day! ( a/n: wow that rhymed )

Y/n looked at the man confused, why would he do such a thing? She tugged a piece of hair behind her ear as she spoke, "w-what was that all about?"

Ushijima not fully processing his actions was taken aback. What did he just do? He looked down at his hand, seeing his and hers together. It was a cute sight to be honest.

Ushijima looked her straight in the eye, "your hand was near mine so I thought I'd just hold it."

Y/n chuckled to herself, "but we'd look like a couple. We aren't even together."

"Then let's make it happen then," he says in a blunt tone. Ushijima has always been a straight forward man but Y/n didn't think he would be this straight forward.

She hesitated for a while before she answered. Y/n tightened her grip on his hand and smiled, "alright then, it's official."

As more and more petals fluttered down the trees, gently dancing their way down, a feeling of just pure love and happiness was taking over Y/n's body.

Y/n looked to meet Ushijima's eyes, seeing him smile. The boy rarely ever smiles. He is different from other boys, he's someone that has always caught the girl's eyes.

Maybe that's why she can't help falling for him.

Y/n leaned against the boy's shoulder, "the flowers are beautiful aren't they?"

"Well you're a million times more beautiful."

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

A/n: yeay!!! Ushijima is back!!! He's such a cutie I love it! Sorry he's a little ooc here butttt

I hope you will have an awesome day ahead of you! I love you all so so much and stay safe!

Bye bye!