So lame || Bokuto Kotaro ☁️💫

Y/n strolled into the volleyball court, looking for her cousin Akaashi. She needed to pass him something from her Mother.

She spotted the dark haired boy and ran up to him. "KEIJI!!!!" she shouted across the court as she charged towards him.

"Ah, Y/n what brings you here?"

"My mom wants to give this to you!" Y/n says as she holds up a bag.

"Oh, tell her I said thanks."

"Keiji you sound so dry."

"Sorry Nee-san"

"Keiji that isn't helping-"

Suddenly a loud voice was heard behind the two. "HEY HEY HEY!"

Y/n yelped in shock. Oh it was the well known Bokuto, Captain of the Boy's volleyball team. "Hey!! Sorry I just needed to pass this to Keiji-kun over here. I'm Y/n L/n by the way!!"

"Oh cool!! Nice to meet you y/n chan but how do you know Akaashi?" Bokuto asked.

"Ahh he is my little cousin!!" Y/n replied

"Y/n we are only 2 months apar-"

"Shut it Keiji" Y/n says as she nudges his ribs.

"Anyways~ I gotta bounce! I'm starting my club activities soon too! See you guys around yeah?" Y/n says as she started to wave goodbye.

"See you Y/n!" Akaashi and Bokuto said in unison.

"Hey your cousin is pretty cu-"

"Quit it Bokuto-san. I'm not letting you around her."

"But Akaashiiiiiii~~~ why not?"

"Because you're a weirdo Bokuto-san."

"Am not!" Bokuto pouts

"Whatever, let's get back to practice."

~ the next day ~

Bokuto was determined to get Y/n's attention. Because one, to piss off Akaashi and two, to get to know Y/n better.

So during lunch when he spotted her sitting at her table, he went up to Y/n and sat next to the girl.

"Hey Y/n! Feel my shirt! It's different from the others!" Bokuto proudly stated.

Y/n reached to touch his shirt and asked "What's so special about it Bokuto-san?"

"It's boyfriend material!" Bokuto stated.

Y/n facepalmed hard. OH MY GOD IT'S SO BAD YET SO FUNNY SHE WAS DYING INTERNALLY.

Y/n giggled "oh my gosh Bokuto-san that was so bad."

"Y/n-chan your reaction says otherwise"

"Shut up it was bad and you know it!!"

"Whatever you say Y/n."

Bokuto thought to himself, "wow she is a cutie. I should do this more often!"

~ time skip to after lunch ~
Y/n wanted to put her phone back into her pocket. Oh sweet clumsy Y/n missed her pocket and dropped her phone. ( a/n: i do this too often it's bad HAHA )

Y/m quickly picked up her phone to check if there were any cracks or if anything happened to her phone.

"Hey Y/n there is something wrong with your phone," Bokuto pointed out.

"WHAT WHAT WHERE OH MY GOD." Y/n frantically looked at her screen, trying to look for any cracks.

Bokuto mischievously grinned, "It doesn't have my number."