Your Smile || Kuroo Tetsurou 💔💫

Love. Love is something everyone knows. It is something so beautiful yet so fragile. But through bonding, love can be strong. Love comes in many different forms. Romantic love, family love, self love and many more... love is beautiful and kind. But, love can hurt.

Kuroo's POV
My dear girlfriend Yn-chan is wonderful. She is beautiful, kind and caring. She is all I could ask for.. She is my sunshine. She is just.. I can't describe it. She is just so perfect. I love her so much and I just want to be with her for the rest of my life.

Third person's POV
Kuroo looked at the motionless body laying on the hospital bed. He missed her. He blamed himself for this. He blamed himself that he couldn't protect her. Kuroo wished that he could see her smile just 1 last time. He loves her. He still does and he will never stop. Kuroo held her small hands in his larger ones and gently placed a kiss on her fingers. " I'll come back tomorrow darling." He whispered as he slowly let go of her hands.

*flashback*
"Kuroo-kun look!! Isn't this necklace so pretty?" Yn-chan squealed. Yn-chan and Kuroo are out on a date together and they decided to do a little bit of shopping together. " You want that? Anything for you babe! But I'm really hungry... can't we eat first? Please?" Kuroo-kun batted his eyelashes in hope that they could finally eat. Yn-chan chuckled and said "Fine fine!! You are too cute anyways! Babe I saw a really good Italian restaurant on the other side of the road. Wanna go there?" Kuroo nodded in agreement and they, hand in hand, walked towards their destination.

Y/n-chan held her boyfriend's hand tightly in her smaller ones as they happily walked together. Suddenly, Yn-chan felt someone snatch her handbag. With her quick reflexes, ( a/n note: wow yn-chan are you a ninja now? ) she tried to pull her bag back, but ultimately failed. She let go of Kuroo's hand and chased after the man shouting at him. The man ran across the road, dashing past everyone through the crowd. Kuroo ran behind her and shouted " Yn-chan wait up!"

Yn-chan didn't listen to Kuroo and she ran straight towards the road, eyeing the thief. As she was running on the road, she didn't realise what she was doing. She was *ON* the road. "Shit" she thought. But she couldn't stop now. Her stuff is expensive! And some random man just took it! As she continued to run she heard a loud beep coming from a car.

It all happened so quickly... she saw the bright lights of the car flashing in her eyes. She wanted to run past the car.. But she was too late. The car hit her hard and all she felt was pain.

Yn-chan POV
"What's going on?" She thought to herself. She winced in pain and she felt her body going more and more numb by the second. The pain she was going through was unbearable. It was getting harder and harder to keep her eyes open. Her breathing getting slower and slower. She heard a voice calling out her name. It was her boyfriend, Kuroo, calling her name. Her eyes roaming around. Trying to look for the man. Unfortunately, her body gave out.

Black. That was all she saw.

Kuroo's POV
Kuroo was running. Where you might ask? He was running towards the bastard that got Yn-chan hurt. He found the man and pinned him down on the ground. Kuroo said harshly " You bastard! Look what you've done! If my girlfriend doesn't recover I swear to God I will kill you!" Kuroo took back all of Yn-chan's things and continued to pin him down ( without suffocating him or potentially killing him of course ) and called the police and an ambulance. Kuroo was furious. Every second felt like forever. He felt his heart ache and he was just.. so mad. He blamed himself for this. If only he stopped Y/n. If only he stopped the man. If only. If only he did something. This wouldn't have happened.

The police and the ambulance came quickly and they handled the situation well. The bastard that made Yn-chan suffer is now in jail and unfortunately Yn-chan is in the hospital. Unconsious.

*Back to the Present*
Kuroo was walking home and he sighed to himself. How much longer is it going to be this way? When will he ever see her happy again? Tears threatened to spill out of his eyes as the thought of Y/n appeared in his head. He missed her. So much.
Kuroo whispered to himself bitterly " I wonder when I can ever see your smile again Y/n"

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

( a/n note: I dont know if this is angsty and if it isnt im sorry )

Edit: ik this was supposed to be a 2 parter BUT IM SORRY THIS WAS PRETTY BAD