Oh Baby! || Tsukishima Kei ☁️💫😫

A/n: hey guys im going to cut this chapter 😭 sad i know but you can read the full thing on my other book!

The reason why I am doing this is because I would have to rate my book M and I aint gonna do that because, no!

So yes, full chapter is in Anime One Shots ( i'll change the name of the book to Anime Lemons soon! )

Y/n was scrolling through her instagram, casually liking pictures doing normal internet stuff. ( a/n note: 🙈 dont know what y'all nasties are doin' online ) She stared at a picture of her dear friend Makisan ( kiss_my_axe123 👀 ) and her husband with their new pair of twin girls!

Jealous, Y/n switched off her phone and set it aside. She loves Makisan but she still felt that pang of jealousy hit her hard. Y/n lied on the sofa and stared into oblivion. She realised she was starting to get lonely. Especially with her husband getting busier and busier. Now that Maki has children, she can't go out with her as often now. Her other friends were also busy with their own lives. There and then, Y/n realised, she had no one. Sure, she still had her husband but he was barely home nowadays. Y/n quietly sobbed to herself as she started to slowly doze off to sleep.

~timeskip brought to you by hubby tsukki!!~

"I'm home..." Tsukishima announced. He saw Y/n's smaller figure resting on the couch. Silently sleeping by herself. Tsukishima's face softened as he saw his cute wife. He quietly put down his bags and carefully tried to carry her to their shared bed. He gently placed his wife on the bed, tucked her in and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"Ts..tsukki.." his wife mumbled out. He turned to her and whispered "Shh babe.. go back to sleep." Y/n stood up and made her way to her husband. Hugging him from behind and kissing the nape of his neck. "Y/n~ what are you doing?" He moaned out. "Ne~ Tsukki~ I missed ya' you know?" Y/n seductively spoke. Tsukishima turned around and teasingly kissed the corner of her lips as he tugged the end of her shirt, signaling that he wanted it off.

A/n: full chapter in the other book!

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

( a/n: sorry if this was bad but I genuinely hope ya'll enjoyed this! This was a pretty long one to me and I'm sorry if Tsukki seemed too ooc!! )

Edit: requests are open!