Spring comes Again || Akaashi Keiji ☁️💫

~ 6 years ago ~

"Akaashi-kun! Look! Look!" Y/n squealed as she pointed at the beautiful cherryblossom trees.

Y/n comes to this prefecture during spring only because of her dad's work. She meets Akaashi, her best friend, only now and almost never again. It's a little stressful for the two because they used to live close but now it's a little different.

As Y/n tugged the sleeve of Akaashi's kimono, he was forced to be dragged along.

She points to the tall, beautiful trees that were flourished with hundreds and hundreds of flowers. As the girl's eyes sparkled with enthusiasm, the boy's attention was more focused onto her than the trees she loved so dearly.

~ Present Day ~

Now, this was just a mere memory. Y/n eventually permenantly stayed in a different prefecture and the two hasn't met since. Although it's been years, Akaashi could never forget the girl who would squeal at the sight of the cherryblossoms.

Ever since that day, he held those memories with Y/n dear to him as he watched the flowers gently flutter down onto the ground.

Y/n had a radiating smile one could simply not forget. A smile that was brighter than the sun and stars combined. She was charming, pretty, kind and everything all around good. Sometimes the poor boy wondered if she still remembers him. Or if she still wants to come back.

Now every spring feels a little dreadful to the boy. He hates how he gets to see those same flowers he once saw with a girl who loved them more.

He missed being dragged around by her when they were 14. Now at 20, he walked around the streets feeling melancholic.

Spring comes again, they were good friends, they had great memories. They did have their fair shares of arguments but they were only small trivial matters.

As he remembered the last day he saw her as she sorrowfully waved and walked away, he still remembers the girl smiling ever so brightly so he wouldn't be sad too.

He wished he could see her smile once more, although that seemed impossible now.

As he sat on a bench, looking at the trees, remembering how much she loved them and how she admired them dearly. His heart cracked a little. How time passed by so quickly was an understatement.

Spring comes again, he could remember the times they went out to eat the delicious festive foods together and enjoy the hanami festival again. As her soft, flowy hair would be twirled by the wind, he could never forget the pure joy that was plastered on Y/n's face.

As he noticed someone else sitting next to him, he looked over to see who it was.

It was a beautiful lady with the same ( e/c ) eyes as Y/n and the same beautiful ( h/c ) hair as Y/n. Only difference was that it was longer/shorter.

Keiji looked away and continued staring at the flowers with discontent.

The girl suddenly spoke, "spring is my favourite season... I used to come here every year to see them with a friend. Ah! How stupid must I be to not ask for his number!"

Akaashi chuckled, "don't call yourself stupid... I used to watch the flowers bloom with a friend too. She was a nice girl but we went our seperate paths."

Y/n perked up, "what?!? That sounds like what happened to me! I had to move when I was 14 because of my dad's work!"

Akaashi was in disbelief, oh god, it's her! As he looked at her in perplexity, he asked with a stutter, "a-are you Y/n L/n-chan?"

Y/n covered her mouth as she realised who it was. She leaned over and gave him a tight embrace as she cried. It's been so many years... too many for that matter.

As he hugged back the girl chanted how much she missed him and how she throught she'd never see him again. The boy tried his best to comfort her as she continued bawling her eyes out. As she took a breather for some fresh air, the same smile he loved from years ago was plasteres all over her face once again.

Spring comes again and they ate good food, made more good memories and had a life together, hand in hand.

As the seasons passed, the two loved spring more and more with each coming year. All their best memories happening in Spring and never hating it one bit.

They had their fair shares of arguments but they could easily resolve them by remembering all the good times they had together.

Spring comes again and the two never had to say goodbye ever again.

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

A/n: oof! I wrote this with no character in mind and realised,,, i dont know who to put it in as ;-;

Welp! I'll figure it out eventually ahahaha! This fic was inspired by a song I really like and fun fact! It was also the 4th opening for march comes in like a lion.

If your guess was haru ga kite bokura then ding ding ding! You got it! Im a huge fan of the band and I wanted to buy their album only to find out it's 70 dollars so no 😭

Enough about me talking lol! How are you guys doing? Good I hope! Please please please stay safe you cuties!

I dont want anyone to be sick and sad or sick or sad!

I love alllllll of you! Yes! All!!!!

Stay safe you wonderful humans! I love you!