Someone New || Iwaizumi Hajime ☁️💫🌌

( part 1 of 2! )
A/n: friend's name = ( f/n )

~ 1939, Japan ~

"Y/n-chan~ What are you doing?" ( f/n ) asks as she waltzed into the room. "Building a time machine of course!" Y/n enthusiastically says as she tightened the bolts on the side of her contraption.

( f/n ) laughs as she shook her head, "why even bother Y/n? It's not like it's going to work one bit!" Y/n slid off her goggles and looked at ( f/n ), "I have to try at least! I'm sick of all this war and fighting. I just want to go to the future so all of this wouls be over."

( f/n ) shrugged, "well I guess if you're lucky then good for you."

Y/n worked hard day and night, trying her best to operate the machine she made. Although many times she came close to succeeding, it was to no avail.

Finally, she did it. The machine had a warp that glowed a florescent blue color that was sparking with electricity.

It was now or never! Y/n mustered the courage to take her step into the machine, not knowing where she was going to end up at or what was going to happen to her.

She just wanted to get out of this messy war.

~ 2012 ~

Y/n woke up on the floor of a park to see herself somewhere so... different. What year is this? She looked around her to see the beautiful greens on the ground and big blue sky.

"No more war..? I'm free!" Y/n's face glew with joy realising what just happened. She quickly stood up and ran all over the place to explore her surroundings.

Y/n spotted a food place nearby and realised that she was getting a little hungry. Here's the problem, she doesn't think she has money. ( She does have all the assests in the mordern world but it's more of a "reborn" situation but she doesn't know )

She scratched her head nervously, looking around if she could find any other way to get food without making any awkward socializing.

She turned around because she felt an aura behind her. She looks at the boy with black as dark as coal and buff, defined arms. He was really good looking and attractive.

Y/n looked at him confused, "why is he just standing there?"

The man says with a hoarse voice, "you going to order or...?"

"A-ah! Sorry! You can go first!" Y/n took this opportunity to see how people communicate nowadays since she is a little "out of touch".

All of a sudden, she could feel something vibrating in her pocket. She reaches in and takes out the rectangular item. It glew and it had the word "mom" on it as there was a small telephone icon on it.

As it signalled her to "slide up" she heard a voice come through the device. "What the heck? People nowadays have it lucky."

"Hello...?" She says in the device. And now there was a nag-like tone coming through but with a voice that sounded awfully familiar? Who could it be?

I mean it can't be her birth mother because she'd be dead at this year wouldn't she? But then again, this is kind of an alternate universe? Not really more like the future?

As these thoughts ran through the poor girl's mind, she just played along to be this woman's daughter.

The lady spoke, "quickly come home! The food is going to get cold soon!" Y/n stuttered, "a-ah! But where do I meet you?"

The lady replied just as confused, "at home...?"

Well this was awkward....

Fortunately, Y/n is a smart girl! She managed to learn to use the device known as a "phone" quickly and she found out how to use the online map! So she got home easily!

Now at home, Y/n did her usual "tadaima!" And waltzed into the house.

"Wow... so this is the future..." she thinks to herself as she admires how far society has come and how different things are from her time.

Y/n heard a voice calling out het voice and followed along.

"Y/n! Where have you been sweetie? I was worried sick!" The lady exclaimed as she hugged Y/n tightly.

Y/n hugged back awkwardly, trying her best to play along. "A-ah! Sorry mom, I didn't check the time."

Her mom told her to go eat and sleep early because she was going to start going to a new school called "Aoba Johsai".

How is that going to go?

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

A/n: ohohoh this was getting too long so I had to split it in half. Sorry for the delay in update! I just graduated from this year and it wasn't easy one bit! 😭

Dont worry though!!! Im going to be a bit more free so I'll try my best to update a little more!

Thank you to Silverthelifesaver for this request! Part 2 will be coming soon I promise!

As usual stay safe and I love all of you!