Choose 1 of us! || Iwaizumi Hajime x Oikawa Tooru ( pt 2 ) ☁️💫☘

~ the next day ~

Oikawa came to school with ( insert favourite snack here ). Iwaizumi brought a bento filled with tasty foods for Y/n. To win a girl's heart, win her over with food! ( A/n: that's my philosphy hehe )

The two ran to class, in search of Y/n. Oikawa spotted her first and ran to her side. "Y/n-chan~ Good morning!~" He happily said as he eye smiled. Y/n returned the smile and replied, "Good morning Oikawa-kun!" Oikawa brought the snack up to her face and said in a sing-song voice, "your favourite~"

Y/n gleamed in delight. She happily thanked Tooru with her iconic eye smile. Iwaizumi, standing behind Tooru, looked slightly upset out of jealousy. Y/n could see the disappointed boy behind Tooru and asked, "Iwai-kun? What's the matter? Why the long face?"

Iwaizumi bit the inside of his cheek and replied, "nothing." Y/n sighed, "doesn't seem like nothing to me Iwai..." Tooru teased his friend, "is it cuz you're feeling a little jealous Iwai-kun?~" Iwaizumi punched Oikawa's shoulder and said roughly, "shut up Shittykawa."

Y/n laughed, "at least you're back to normal! Well, we should get back to our seats since the teacher is coming. See you during lunch?" The two boys replied, "mm see you." Oikawa turned to Iwaizumi and teased, "you were jealous weren't you~"

Iwaizumi took a deep breath, "let's not forget the bro code now." Tooru nodded, "I agree, let's see who will win her heart though~" Iwaizumi snickered, "I won't lose to you!"

~ lunch time! ~

Y/n sat inbetween the two boys and was about to buy food. Iwaizumi tapped her shoulder and noncholantly said, "I got this for you." He averted his eyes away from her face, too scared to see her reaction. Surprising to him, Y/n squealed with glee and thanked the boy.

She opened the bento to see many delicious side dishes like tamagoyaki, karage chicken, a tiny thing of salad and more! "Itadakimasu~ Thank you Iwai!~" Iwaizumi blushed, "no problem Y/n."

She saw poor Oikawa, pouting in jealousy because he wasn't getting any attention so Y/n got some rice and tamago onto her chopsticks and brought it up to his face. "Say ahh Tooru~" Y/n says as she opens her mouth, signalling him to do the same.

She brought it closer to his lips and Oikawa took a bite. To his surprise, it tasted really good! His eyes sparkled, "Iwa-chan did you make this yourself?" Iwaizumi looked at Oikawa confused, "yeah I mean who else would?" Y/n smiled brightly and nodded in agreement, "it really tastes awesome Iwaizumi-kun!"

The trio finished up their lunch and decided to go out together after school. They waited patiently for the school day to end, excited to spend time together. But of course Iwaizumi and Oikawa planned for something special.

~ after school ~

The three rushed out of class because they couldn't wait to hang out together. They ran out of the school campus and decided to go to the nearby mall.

"Y/n-chan~ Wanna go to a cafe?" Oikawa asked. Iwaizumi pointed to the nearby cinema, "or we could watch a movie," he suggested. "So~ so~ Y/n-chan~ What will it be?~" Oikawa asked as he grinned widely, internally hoping she would go with his idea.

Iwaizumi had his hands behind his back and crossed his fingers wishing Y/n would go with his idea. Y/n scratched her cheek and nervously said, "if you guys don't mind, I kinda wanted to go to the arcade. B-but it's fine if you don't want to! We could totally go with your suggestions!"

Iwaizumi and Oikawa both nodded in unison, "Yes of course an arcade! Great choice Y/n!" Oikawa said. Iwaizumi held his thumb up and nodded. Y/n giggled at their cuteness and they three made their way to the arcade.

After chit-chatting and making their way towards the arcade, they finally made it! Y/n yeeted her way towards the crane games because she loves plushies! They are just adorable and soft and squishy!

Oikawa tried to shoot his shot and offered to play for her, trying to impress the girl by getting a plushie. He slid the token in the machine and tried his best to get a plushie. The keyword being tried because poor Oikawa failed terribly.

Y/n tried to cheer him up by telling him that no one can truly get it on the first try, which in her defence was true. In her whole life, she had never witnessed it happening. Oikawa was motivated by the girl and tried again. You go Oikawa!

After many attempts, he finally did it! Iwaizumi chuckled behind him and teased, "I'm praying for your wallet right now." Oikawa shot back almost immediatly, "doesn't matter! As long as Y/n likes it it's fine! Hmph!"

Y/n thanked him and offered to pay him back as she felt guilty. But since Stinky- oops I meant Oikawa was such a gentleman, he declined the offer and said that it was a present from him. Y/n thanked him once more and the three continued to have fun together.

It was getting late and the three were feeling tired. They were making their way towards the train station. But Y/n had to go to the bathroom, leaving the two besties together.

( back to back convo here! )

Oikawa: You plan to confess to her?

Iwaizumi: Yeah but I don't know when to ask

Oikawa: Wanna ask her on the way home?

Iwaizumi: Sure but how?

Oikawa: Glad you asked my dude, we will just ask her to choose!

Iwaizumi: Uhh sure but it sounds incredibly stupid

Oikawa: Iwa-chan your so mean! Hmph!

Y/n ran towards them and apologised for taking so long. She took out 2 bear keychains and gave 1 to each of them. "Just a small thank you for today! Hope you guys like it!" Y/n says while she was still panting.

Oikawa smiled genuinely, "Thank you Y/n-chan~ I'll take good care of it and cherish it." Iwaizumi also thanked her, "thanks Y/n. I'll hang it on my wallet." Oikawa and Y/n both sweatdropped from his comment but it was fine, it was cute of him.

"Y-y/n?" Oikawa asked shakily. Iwaizumi placed his hand on his shoulder and told him to take a deep breath. Oikawa did so and tried again.

"Y/n-chan." Oikawa says firmly. Y/n felt quite nervous. He looked like he was going to say something important to her. Before she could guess, the two friends nodded in unison and asked at the same time

"Y/n-chan, who do you like? Me or him? Choose 1 of us!"

Y/n was shocked to say the least.

Who will she pick?

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

A/n: Hehehe who will Y/n pick? That's up to you to pick! Let your imagination flow my dudes and I'm sorry for updating a little late! I had exams so I'm sorry!!!

I'm sorry if this was bad too!

But do send in requests if you have any! Thank you for reading and stay safe!♡