Someone else || Miya Osamu ☁️💫

It was 7 p.m. and Osamu wasn't home yet. Y/n was heavily pregnant and she was already 8 months in with twins. She felt like she was about to explode any second now. Oh god, what did she just sign up for.

Y/n stroked her bloated belly and mumbled lovingly, "well it's just you guys and me for now." Y/n grabbed switched on the television and started to run through the channels, hoping to find something interesting.

Suddenly, she saw an ad for baby diapers and sighed to herself. It reminded her of something that happened back when she was still in highschool.

*flashback*
Y/n and Osamu were going out on a date and an idea popped up in Y/n's head. "Ne~ ne~ 'Samu, will you love me in 5 years?" Y/n asked. Osamu turned to her and smiled, "of course."

Y/n asked once more, "what about in 10? Or 15? Or 20?" Osamu stopped dead in his tracks and hesitated. Confused, Y/n looked at him with concern and stuttered, "what's wrong 'Samu?"

Osamu mumbled, "I'll love someone else..." Y/n felt her heart crack. "Someone else? Then why is he dating me?" She thought. Y/n bit her lip and looked down on the floor. She wanted to cry.

She felt Osamu embrace her from behind as he continued, "and that someone will be our child." Y/n looked at him and giggled, "I can't wait for that to happen."

Osamu held her hand to his face and placed a kiss on every knuckle and chuckled, "oh it WILL happen darlin'."

~ *end of flashback* ~

Y/n yawned as she started to feel a little tired. She switched off the television as she dozed off on the couch. "Oh god it's hard to sleep with my belly." She thought to herself.

It has been 8 years after that incident and soon, the Miyas' will have their own small family. Y/n couldn't wait to see her babies soon.

After being asleep for a while, she couldn't help but to feel something warm next to her. Y/n groggily opened her eyes to see what it was. Ahh, it was her sweet, wonderful husband. Osamu kneeled down next to the couch and kissed her forehead, "sorry Y/n. Today was a busy day at work."

"No no! Don't apologise darling your work is important too!" Y/n retorted. Osamu smiled, "can't wait for these puppers to arrive... hey Y/n?"

"What is it sweetie?" Y/n asked. Osamu continued to smile and reached over to stroke her hair, "Can't wait to love someone else made from our love."

Bonus:

Back to back convo here! ( Osamu --> Y/n )
"Hey Y/n remember back in highschool you asked me if I would still love you in 10 years or somethin'?"

"Yeah! I was thinking about that."

"I totally got you when I said someone else right?"

"I was about to kill you darling."

"Oh god I'm sorry Y/n. But hey, totally gotchu."

" 'Samu don't make me regret being with you-"

"Y/n no-"

"Haha just kidding, I'll never regret loving you."

"And I'll never regret loving you too Y/n."

" 'Samu?"

"Yeah?"

"Honey eat your dinner before I do."

"Your wish is my command HAHA, wanna share?"

"Yeah okay."

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

A/n: this was a lil short so i might post double today HAHA

Please send in requests and thank you guys for supporting me! ❤