Slow Dancing in the Dark || Kuroo Tetsuro ☁️💫

The two were standing under the night sky as he says, "put your hand on my shoulder. I'll lead." She smiles and complies. As the two stare into each other's gaze ever so lovingly, Y/n couldnt help but to chuckle. When was the last time they were thus close? It felt a little bittersweet. Where has the time gone?

How time has passed, the two used to be the best of friends and things slowly escalated to where they are today. As the two grew busy with work, time wasn't kind to the couple. They rarely ever had time for each other. But now, the two lovers, slow dancing in the dark, reminicing old memories together.

"I love you, you know?" He confessed as he continued to gaze at Y/n lovingly.

"Hmm, I love you too," she says as she smiles. A blush slowly creeped up her cheeks as Kuroo inched closer to her.

"I missed you," he confessed once more as he finally closed the gap. Y/n melted into the kiss as she slowly pulled back.

"Wow..." she stared at him in shock, it's been a while since they've been so initmate. "Yeah... I know..." Kuroo says as he chuckles softly.

"Where were we?" Kuroo asks as he reaches a hand out to Y/n. She grabbed it as he pulled her into a tight embrace. Y/n wrapped her arms around his neck and Kuroo with his arms around her waist.

As they swayed from side to side in sync, Y/n took the time to admire her lover's features. "His eyes are pretty..." she thought to herself as she stared at him agape.

"You're staring Y/n~" he says teasingly.

Y/n blushed hard as she apologised. "No no, stare as much as you'd like darling~ I'm all yours tonight~"

Y/n flashed a smile as she placed a chaste kiss on his cheek, surprising the man.

"You're a cheeky one eh Y/n~"

"Only for you."

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

A/n: I did it!!! A not bad Kuroo fic! Im so happy right now because the past two have given me immense bad memories

But i did it!!!

Enough about me, THIS SHOULD BE ABOUT THE READERS!

Okok, how have yall been? Good I hope! If things have been going rough, i promise things will get a million times better!

Work hard okay? But not too hard too! Remember to take your breaks and drink your water!

Love you guys!