Warm Sunny Days || Ushijima Wakatoshi ☁️💫

The warm sand felt a little different from the usual concrete floors Y/n and Ushijima were used to. Finally, some alone time with Ushijima. Being next to him never failed to make the girl smile. He is such a precious cinnamon roll, of course she would engulf him in endless hugs and shower him with her love.

Ushijima never really understood the concept of love. His parents never had the most perfect relationship so he never really learnt love. That was until he met Y/n.

She was such an angel to him. She always supported him and went to almost every single match. She truly does love and care about him and that was something Ushijima has never experienced.

As the two were sitting on the sand, admiring the beautiful view of the ocean, Y/n leaned her head against Ushijima's shoulder. A comfortable silence fell between the two as they just sat there next to each other. It was a sweet moment that the two longed for for quite some time. Being cooped up at home got a little boring but being at the beach was something different.

As the sun was setting, Y/n got up. She reached out her hand to Ushijima, signalling him to get up as well.

After he got up, Y/n chuckled as she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling the man into a tight hug. He returned the hug as he brought his face close to Y/n's. Their noses brushing against each other as Y/n gathered the courage to close the gap between them.

"Strawberry." Ushijima stated. "What is it love?" Y/n asks in confusion.

"Your chapstick flavour is strawberry, my favourite," the man continues. He leaned back in to have another kiss, his lips were surprisingly soft and unchapped. Y/n giggles and whisperes a soft "I love you" to his ear as she continues to hug him tightly.

As the wind brushes through their hair and tickle the back of their necks, Y/n held Ushijima's hand tightly. "Ne ne Toshi, do you ever think we will meet in our next lives?" Y/n asks as she stares into the sunset. Ushijima stayed silent for a while. After he thought of his answer, he faced the girl and held her other hand. "I would like to meet you in my next life and the following ones. I would want to fall for you all over again."

He was surprisingly unfazed by his words, still looking stoic as ever. But he did smile a little, something he would never admit to but Y/n knew he was smiling.

"Hmm.. I really hope that happens Toshi. I hope that we will never get seperated." Y/n grinned as she placed a quick kiss on his cheek. The sudden action made Ushijima a little shock, making a bright scarlet color spread across his cheeks.

"You're adorable Toshi." Y/n says as she rubs the base of his thumb. Her soft skin massaging his larger rougher ones made his heart beat a little quicker. Even after all this time of being together, Y/n could make Ushijima fall head over heels for her all over again. It was like a spell he could never get enough of.

The comfortable silence fell back upon the two as they continued to stare at the vast blue ocean. The sunset never leaving their view as they held each others hands.

"I love you Waka-chan."

"I love you too Y/n."

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

A/n: Hohoho, thank you for reading!
As always, stay safe and drink water yah!

Wear a mask too!!!
Writer-chan out! ✌😗✌