Heather || Akaashi Keiji 💖💫🎵

~🎵 I still remember third of December

Me in your sweater, you said it looked better

On me, than it did you, only if you knew

How much I liked you, but I watch your eyes 🎵~

"Ne Akaashi-kun! That sweater looks really good on you! You should keep it!" Y/n sqeaueled as she saw the boy in her sweater. It was a cold winter morning and Akaashi didn't have an extra jacket so Y/n leant him a sweater.

Her smile was kind and her eyes were mesmerising. Her beauty always caught the attention of many, even Akaashi Keiji.

He isn't one to fall easily but Y/n is just so kind, happy and all around amazing. She never fails to make him smile and forget all his worries.

Everyday he can't help but to find something new to love about her.

"You sure? It's a really pretty sweater?" The boy was touched, she was so sweet to him. She always has been actually...

Bokuto came into the room they were in and Y/n's eyes sparkled as they redirected to the boy, "ah! Bokuto-san! You're here!" Y/n ran to him instantly, hugging him tightly.

"Missed me Y/n?" Bokuto teased the girl. She nodded many time, "a lot."

~🎵 As she walks by

What a sight for sore eyes

Brighter than the blue sky

She's got you mesmerized

While I die 🎵~

The girl's smile widened almost immediatly. Her attention was all over Bokuto, almost forgetting that Akaashi was there. Akaashi's heart cracked internally, of course a bubbly girl like her would fall for the one and only Bokuto.

His heart ached to see them both like this. Especially in front of him. Bokuto is his best friend of course but right now, he dreads him so much.

He bit the inside of his cheek, making it almost bleed. It hurts to see them like this. He hates it infact. His heart boils with jealousy but... he feels like he shouldn't feel this way.

Afterall, Y/n wasn't his...

~🎵 Why would you ever kiss me?

I'm not even half as pretty

You gave her your sweater

It's just polyester

But you like her better

Wish I were Heather 🎵~

Akaashi excused himself from the room as he ran to the bathroom. "Of course she wouldn't like you, I'm nothing like Bokuto. I'm not someone that's funny or someone that can make her happy. Stop liking her damn it!" His words were harsh, his voice was smaller than a whisper so he could only hear them.