She's Mine! || Ushijima Wakatoshi ☁️💫

A/n: Slight Lime below!! Be careful!!!

Best friend name = ( b/f/n )

"Ne! Ne! Y/n-chan, could you follow with me to the school gate after school? Oikawa-senpai will be there and I can't miss the chance!" ( b/f/n ) squeals as she folds her hands together, as if she was praying. Y/n nodded and smiled, "sure. I'm meeting my boyfriend there too anyways." ( b/f/n ) squeals in delight as she profusely thanked Y/n.

~ time skip to after school brought to you by Semi and Tendou! ~

"Y/n! Quick! I see him at the gate! Let's go!" ( b/f/n ) squeals as she drags Y/n to the front gate. Yes, she was physially dragged from the fourth floor, where her classroom is at, to the front gate like a rag doll being dragged by a toddler. Needless to say, Y/n almost died.

As the two finally got to the gate, ( b/f/n ) shrieks. "He's here! OH MY GOSH HE IS HOT UP CLOSE! Y/N! WE NEED TO GET A CLOSER LOOK!"

And with that, ( b/f/n ) held Y/n by her arm and naruto ran towards Oikawa. She ran a little further so she wouldn't look like a total creep but no one would buy that to be honest. Anyways, the two panted as they saw the beautiful, majestic, handsome Setter and Captain of Seijoh, making his way out of the gate.

Y/n had to admit, he is a pretty boy. But nothing could ever beat her man! Ushijima Wakatoshi! Ah yes, where could she begin about this man? His body? His adorableness? His beautiful smile? Those eyes? Ah! He is just so perfect!

As Y/n was day-dreaming about their date after school, Oikawa had a glimpse of the girl. He found her rather attractive. So, he made his way to the two girls not so discreetly.

"Y/N! LOOK!!! HE'S MAKING HIS WAY HERE! OHMYGOSHITHINKICANDIEINPEACENOW!" ( b/f/n ) squeals as her nose starts to bleed. Y/n blinked a couple of times, snapping back to reality, as she looked at her friend in confusion, "wait who doing what now?"

Before Y/n could process anything that was happening, Oikawa came over with his iconic smile. "Hello~" he greets in a sing-song tone. ( b/f/n ), looking like a train wreck did a 90 degree bow as she squealed, "HELLO KING OF SEIJOH!" as Y/n mumbled out a quick hey.

Oikawa smiled as he faces Y/n, "you're a pretty girl~" Y/n didn't know how to respond so she stayed silent. Oikawa looked a little stunned, no girl has ever ignored him before. "Not much of a talker are you?" He teases as he does a little smirk.

( b/f/n ) was dying in a corner so Y/n was left all alone. "I-I, u-uh, yeah?" She stuttered out awkwardly. Oikawa chuckled as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder, "are you tendou? Because you be looking like a ten though."

Y/n looked at him confused, "I-I, UHHHH, I have boyfriend yes?" Those were the words that managed to slip through her mouth. "Will I be your boyfriend yes? Was that what you asked? Aww~ I thought you'd never ask!" Oikawa totally dismissed her words as he hugged Y/n tightly, slightly squeezing her.

Unbeknownst to the two, Waka-chan saw the whole thing unveil before him. But because he is such an awkward, adorable bean, he just stood there. Coincidentally, Y/n was looking around, in hopes of spotting her boyfriend. "WAKA-CHAN WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU MOST?" She shouted internally.

Ushijima popped out of nowhere ( okay not really but to Y/n and Oikawa it sure look like he did ) and came behind Oikawa. He firmly placed a hand on Oikawa's shoulder as he said sternly, "you should've gone to Shiratorizawa."

Y/n giggled at the sight of her boyfriend. Damn! He is adorable yet weird! Oikawa looked at him and smirked, "can't you see my busy Ushijima-san?" Ushijima looked at Y/n, he had the "what do I say now" look plastered onto his face.

Y/n shrugged, signalling that she didn't know what to do either. So UshiWaka being UshiWaka, he decided to pull Y/n to him as he told Oikawa, "don't mess with Y/n anymore. She isn't yours. She's mine!"

Y/n sweat-dropped. REALLY WAKA-CHAN! WAS THAT THE BEST YOU COULD DO? But to be fair, it was pretty cute.

Y/n was now, once again dragged like a rag doll. Ushijima dragged poor Y/n back to her house without saying a word to her. "Wakatoshi? Are you alright?" Y/n asked, genuinely concerned now. Ushijima did not reply as he gripped her hand a little tighter.

Once the two reached Y/n's place, Ushijima hastily opened the door.

"Mine." He aggressively purred into Y/n's ears. Gosh, jealous Ushijima is really hot. He pins Y/n against the wall as he peppered kisses around her lips, trailing it down to her neck. He sucked on her sweet spot, recieving a moan from Y/n.

He moved back to her lips, slipping his tongue into her mouth, dominating her as a whole. Y/n smirked cheekily as she pressed her body against his broad, defined chest.

"This is all for you Y/n."

This was going to be a wild ride for Y/n.

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

Hello loves! How have y'all been? I hope that things have been going well for you! I love all of you very much by the way!

Thank you to rocketsandcowboys for the request! Part 2 will be a smut!!!

( if i remember to do it lololol )

But as always, stay safe, drink your water, wear your mask, eat well, do your homework, sleep well too!

Love you all!!!