Let's Make it Happen || Miya Atsumu ☁️💫🌌

"Take my hand," his voice was gentle as the night breeze tickled her cheek ever so slightly. He reached out his hand to her, smirking cheekily.

The soft chuckle left her lips, "I don't dance." Y/n turned away, facing the night sky with a million stars that sparkled throghout.

The man shook his head, "doesn't matter, I'll lead." "Then by all means, lead the way," Y/n placed his hand in his, smiling so sweetly.

Pulling her towards his chest and wrapping his arms around her back, the two twirled around the balcony in sync.

"Chassé, Whisk and Natural Turn, you're a natural Y/n~ Didn't have to lie to me," the boy smirked as he continued to lead Y/n.

"But it is true, I don't dance," Y/n casually shurgged off the compliment as she continued to twirl elegantly under the stars.

"You're beautiful in my arms like this, how 'bout we do it more often?" ___ teased, moving his arm lower so that Y/n would have no choice but to lean against his arm.

"You're such a flirt 'tsumu."

"It has been said~"

Y/n giggled, "then what hasn't been said about you?" He gazed into her eyes, ever so lovingly with a smile.

"That you love me," he replied with a chuckle, though his words were laced with a hint of bitterness. All this time of chasing Y/n, yet she never returned her feelings back.

Not saying that he was forcing her to do so but they both knew they loved each other dearly.

"Well then Atsumu-kun, I love you too," her words were tender and sweet. A soft smile appearing on her face as her eyes welled with tears, threatening to spill over her eyes any second now.

As the two continued to sway from side to side, Atsumu reached up to cup the girl's cheek as he wiped away the tear, "why the sudden confession?"

The girl shook her head, "it's nothing I... I just realised how much I love you." She leaned in, resting her forehead against his.

"You don't have to lie to me Y/n-chan... your ears are red, I mean I know you love me but you're hiding something~" Atsumu chuckled, holding her tight inbetween his arms.

"Fine, fine, you got me. My dad was planning and arranged marraige with someone else..." her words trailed off as she looked away, not wanting to face Atsumu.

"How long has this been going for?"

"Since the day I've met you."

Atsumu laughed as he got onto one knee, his other hand reaching out to Y/n, "the only way to escape from this now is only one way I guess."

Y/n looked at him confused, "and what would that be?"

Atsumu smiled, "that would be to marry me darling."

Y/n nodded, "then let's make it happen." She placed her hand in his and he kissed the back of it.

"Never thought you'd say so yourself."

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

A/n: hi guys!!! Sorry for the delay!!!

I just got ✨ blood ✨ and i feel a million times better now!!! (Im not a vampire I swear )

Anyways I will try and write more but ill hold off of requests for a while! Sorry about that

But anyways i love all of you guys truly!