Warm Embrace || Miya Atsumu x Miya Osamu ☁️💫💖☘

( A/n: Comfort fluff! Be careful though! Mentions of death but Y/n gets happier in the end! :D )

As the rain trickled down from the heavens, their light pitter patter sounds annoyed Y/n more and more. What was once, gentle and calming was getting heavier and torrential. Y/n gritted her teeth in sheer anger and frustration.

As the tears that formed in the corner of her eyes threatened to come out, she clenched her fist tigher and tigher. She looked down on the wet floor as she thought to herself "why?"

Why did they have to go so soon? She couldn't hold in anymore. She threw everything on the floor with frustration and anger. The poor girl leaned against the wall of her now empty house as she slid down.

Biting her lips so tightly as if she wanted them to bleed, she rested her head against her knees. As everything was let out there and then, she just felt utter sadness and dismay.

"This is it, my life is over." As many more thoughts ran through her mind she pulled her hair in frustration. As her tears continued to spill, just like the rain outside.

Y/n was on her way home from school when she got a call form someone, saying both her parents passed away in a car crash. After hearing those words, her world came crumbling down in an instant.

What did she do to deserve this? She has always been a good child! She has always loved her parents dearly. So why now? It's too early! And she's only 17! They can't go yet, she isn't even an adult yet. It's too soon... and unfair.

She misses them dearly. She wished she could've spent more time with them. She wished she could at least say goodbye properly. She wished she could've seen them smile for the last time. She wished she could say sorry for all her wrong doings. She wished that she could hug them and thank them for everything they've done for her. She's so grateful and fortunate to have such amazing and supportive parents.

Y/n sighed as she wiped the tears away from her face. It's all too late now. It's not like she can do anything about it either.

She sulked to herself, remembering that she still had to go to school tomorrow. "Great, more things to pile up my already horrible life," she thought to herself bitterly. The thought of having to continue with school and no one bring able to help her a lot sucked. No one was going to care... Who can she even turn to?

Y/n rested her head against the wall as she stared up at the empty ceiling. "What am I going to do with my life now? Who am I going to live with? What about money?" all these thoughts that ran through her mind made her more and more stressed than she already was.

She decided that she should just sleep. Sleeping would solve her issue right? Then she wouldn't need to think about it.

Oh how wrong she was. As she tossed and turned on her bed, trying her best to get a good night's rest, it wasn't working one bit. She tried to do everything in the book! Drinking warm milk, listening to ASMR, staying still, counting sheep, nothing worked at all.

The girl sighed once more, nothing was going to work so might as well just stay up til' she falls asleep.

As a new day arrived, the girl groaned in agony. Great, she has to deal with a new day, with boring school and annoying teachers. She reluctantly dragged herself out of bed as she got ready for school.

~ time skip to when she got to school already! Brought to you by namba wan husband ( with Miya Osamu of course ), Ushijima Wakatoshi! ~

She got to her seat and just, melted into it. "Ughhhh," she groaned. Staying up was not a smart move. "Y/n-chan~ What's with the long face~" Atsumu said with his iconic smile. The girl glared daggers at him, "none of your business 'Tsumu."

"Aggressive much Y/n, but I'll let it slide~ Because I'm nice and all." The boy brought his seat over to Y/n's side and sat down. "But seriously, you don't look fine. You look like a zombie."

"Jeez, think I didn't notice?" The girl rolled her eyes.

"Give the girl some damn space 'tsumu." Ah, right on time! Miya Osamu here to save the day as usual! He kicked his brother on the leg and proceeded to go to his seat. "NE 'SAMU, WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR!?!" Atsumu whined as he winced in pain.

"Like I said, give her space. We can always talk to Y/n later," Osamu deadpanned. Atsumu puckered his lips, "fineeeee"

The corner of Y/n's lips tugged upwards, these two idiots never fail to brighten her day. Even in the slightest bit, they always manage to make her laugh like a mad man.

But that still didn't change the fact that she was upset. As she recalled the past events, she continued to get disheartened. Y/n looked out the window, kind of wishing that she could leave the classroom and be elsewhere.

Just not home either. It reminds her too much of her parents. Y/n rested her chin in the palm of her hand, wondering if they've reached heaven. Silly her, of course they are. She just wished that they are happy and safe.

Ah, the tears are welling up again. As she blinked many more times so they'd evaporate and not be seen, she took in a deep breath and tried her best to look "normal".

It's going to be a tough day in school today...

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

A/n: hello my darlings! This will be part 1 because it was getting a little long!

I'm so sorry ahaha. I can't sit and write long fics like my friend Bisha-san.

I'm so sorry!!! But part 2 will come soon! Don't fret my friends!

Thank you to Silverthelifesaver for this request!

And as always, stay safe, happy and healthy! I love all of you guys!

Bye bye!~