My Idiot || Oikawa Tooru ☁️💫

"Y/n-chan! Imagine if aliens came to Earth! Then I would fit in with them too! Get it 'cause I'm out of this world~" Tooru says with a cheeky grin as he nudges Y/n with his elbow.

The girl rolled her eyes and laughed, "yeah you are from outerspace dorkykawa."

Oikawa continued, "but whether they are real or not, I think that they are freaking awesome. Think about it Y/n. Beings that could be just as smart or in fact, even smarter than us!"

As he continued to ramble on about how much he loves his aliens or whatever, Y/n sighed to herself. What a loveable idiot. He's such a passionate boy who loves the things he loves, it's so adorable! Why shouldn't she fall a million times harder.

As she slowly started to admire to boy more and more, he started to realise she was zoning out a little.

"Hey, Y/n! You listening? Earth to Y/n, hehe see what I did there?" He fanned the girl and tried to snap his fingers to get her attention.

"Am I boring you Y/n?" He says with a tinge of disappointment.

"Not at all! I was just... you know... admiring how much you love aliens. It's honestly adorable." She reassures him with a smile. Oikawa, unconvinced, pouted, "doesn't seem like it."

Y/n flicked his forehead lightly, "it's up to you what you want to believe sweetie. But I'm just saying, you are an alien." "THAT WAS MEAN Y/N!" The boy retorts in shock.

"And you abducted my heart."

Oikawa nodded his head in approval, "smooth Y/n, very smooth."

Y/n giggled, "thanks! I've given it some thought." She pat his soft brown locks and smiled, "you are such a dork, I love it. Keep loving what you love dorkykawa."

Oikawa leaned into the girl's touch and made a :3 face, "only a dork to you though."

Y/n chuckled, "no you aren't a dork, you're an idiot." She gave the boy a cheeky grin and squished his cheeks, "but at least, your my idiot."

"Hey Y/n," the boy looked at her as he faced the night sky.

"Yeah?" She asks as she cocks her head slightly to the side.

"If a star fell every time I thought of you, the sky would be dark at night."

"WOW YOU ARE SMOOTH BABE!" Y/n wanted to pat his back but accidentally hit too hard which ended up making Oikawa choke slightly.

"T-thanks babe." Oikawa snuggled the girl in his arms as he continued to geek about his crazy obsession with Aliens with many more pick-up lines along the way.

Were some of them disgustingly corny? Yeah. But Y/n wouldn't change that for the world. No the universe.

She loves him so so much despite how weird his obsession may be. But as long as he is passionate for the thing he loves, that would always make Y/n fall a million times harder.

The sparkle in his eyes when he starts talking about the things he loves or the spark of joy that could light up the whole room any second is something that always drew the girl to Tooru.

As the night drew nearer, the girl's lids were failing to stay open. "Ne Tooru," she says as a small yawn escaped her lips.

"What is it?" He asks while he strokes her hair.

"Don't ever stop being my dork dorkykawa"

And now, the two are fast asleep in each others arms.

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

A/n: hello my lovely lovely lovely readers!!! IVE MISSED EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU GUYS OMG 😭😭😭

not updating felt like a sin IM SO SORRY TO ALL OF YOU I FEEL SO FRIGGING BAD!!! IM SO SORRY GUYS!!!

But anyways, thanks to MyCatIsWierd for this request! IM SO SORRY IF THIS WAS SHORT I FEEL BAD UGH!!!!

But!!! Stay safe everyone! Drink your ✨ water ✨, remember to eat properly okay!!! Dont skip your meals! Thats not good for you!

I love love love love love love love all of you!

See you again soon my dearies!