Onigiri || Miya Osamu ☁️💫

"Osamu~~ what is your favourite food?" Y/n-chan asked. "Hmm... Can't think of one because all food is amazing..." the boy replied nonchalantly. Y/n-chan wanted to surprise her boyfriend because she wanted to do something special for him. Cuz ya' know, couple stuff. Plus he has been the one cooking for the two of them ever since they started dating so she wanted to do it for a change.

"What should I do Maki-chan? He likes EVERYTHING!! But even everything has a limit right? I mean what if I make something that he secretly doesn't like? Or.. or-" Makisan, her best friend, cut her off and said " Y/n-chan he said he likes everything. I'm sure he would like whatever you make! Plus if he doesn't, I will totally eat it because free food!" Y/n-chan rolled her eyes and chuckled "Maki you pig! All you ever think about is to eat! But thanks for helping me out." Y/n-chan smiled as she spoke.

Y/n decided to make salmon onigiri as it was the looked like it was the easiest and it was the one her boyfriend ate the most. She searched up for a recipe and tried her best to follow it. First, rice. Y/n internally panicked. Rice- HOW DOES ONE MAKE RICE OH LORD. " Calm down Y/n it's just rice. You can do it. It is going to be easy." She told herself. She took in a few deep breaths and started on the rice. THE RICE WAS HARD TO MAKE OH LORD.

Finally. The rice is all done. Y/n-chan looked at the clock and internally screamed "THAT TOOK AN HOUR?!?!?" Welp, she made it this far. Might as well continue. Now it's time for the filling! First, take a slab of salmon and rub that fish with salt on both sides ( y/n-chan totally salt bae-d it! ) then cook it in an oven for about 20 minutes. After taking it out and cooling it for a while, she broke the salmon up into flakes so Osamu wouldn't choke on a chunk of salmon ( hope he doesn't choke!! Sorry boo! )

Almost done!! All she needed to do now was to assemble the onigiri! She took a handful of rice and placed a bit of the filling ( not too much and not too little of course ) and skillfully formed the rice into a triangular shape. She then wrapped the naked onigiri with nori ( seaweed ). She repeated this a few more times and placed all the onigiris into a cute tupperware.

After what seemed like forever, she was done! And would ya look at that! They turned out pretty decent! Sure, some were lopsided but she tried her best and that's all that mattered. She took out a sticky note and wrote:
"for my lovely boyfriend! Hope you like this and thank you for always feeding me! I made you food this time and I hope you like it!♡
from yours truly,
Y/n-chan♡"

Y/n-chan smiled at herself and thought " hope Osamu likes this or else I will sue him because this took too much time. I could've been watching anime using this time." She cleaned up the kitchen and went to sleep to pass it to her dear boyfriend the next day.

~time skip brought to you by the Miya Twins!!!~

It was the next day and Y/n was super excited to give her darling boyfriend ( cheesey lol ) the food she specially made for him and him only. She placed it in her bag carefully so her books wouldn't crush her hardwork and went to school.

~Another time skip brought to you by Shiratorizawa because why not~

Once she got to class, she hurried over to Osamu's table and passed him the bento box. "What's this Y/n?" The boy asked in pure confusion. Y/n scratched her cheek as it got redder and redder by the second. "I- It's for you! I- I made it because I thought that you would like it" she stuttered out. Osamu's eyes widened and his lips curved into a smile. "Thank you Y/n-chan. This was really sweet of you" Osmau gently pat her head and continued to thank her.

However, Y/n-chan pouted. She was expecting *something else*. Y/n-chan whispered in his ear "Osamu~ Aren't you forgetting something?" Confused, Osamu looked at her and wondered what he had forgotten. Y/n-chan lightly poked her cheek to give him a hint and he got it. He gave her a quick peck and thanked her once more. "Thank you Osamu. I'm so grateful that you have always done the cooking." Y/n turned to her boyfriend and said. Osamu replied " well that's cuz I love ya y/n"

BONUS:
Y/n and Osamu went to the rooftop to eat together because Osamu didn't want the volleyball team to eat the onigiris Y/n made for him. Much to their dismay, the team found them and freaked out. The whole team wished that they could take a bit of Y/n's onigiri. They looked deliciously amazing! But Osamu being Osamu, he didn't share his food. Especially with his twin.

"Y/N-CHAN COOK FOR ME TOO! 'SAMU AND I ARE BASICALLY THE SAME!!" Atsumu complained. Osamu being the kind and sweet brother he is, took the whole bento box and ate an onigiri in front of Atsumu. "Woah Y/n-chan its perfect and it's so good! I wish you could try some 'Tsumu but they are all mine" Osamu smugly said. "HMPH! SAMU YER SUCH A MEANIE" Atsumu pouted. Y/n chuckled at the sight of the two brothers and enjoyed the rest of her lunch with her boyfriend.

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

( A/n note: I'm sorry if this wasn't fluffy! Hope you still enjoyed it though!!! ❤ )